Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Deko!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jarmenio

Thanks everyone for coming out for my birthday. So many Cpers in the house, you know who you all are and I appreciate all the support. Thanks to Guest DJ Teo T for ripping shit up along with our resident Richie Santana. See you all this Saturday!!!

Yet another wonderful week of alcohol abuse and liver damage!!!! I kept my promise:D Glad you had a great night and week for that matter.....Only 364 days till the next one.....lol

sorry i couldn't make it bro i was in south beach, but if i wasn't u know i would be there getting my groove on with all the fellow cpers well anyway bro fill me in with info about throwing a bday bash cuz i wanna plan mine ahead of time with good promoting

thanks

chill factor performance,ent.

Originally posted by jarmenio

Thanks everyone for coming out for my birthday. So many Cpers in the house, you know who you all are and I appreciate all the support. Thanks to Guest DJ Teo T for ripping shit up along with our resident Richie Santana. See you all this Saturday!!!

......and i'd also like to thank those of you who came out for my birthday....

and sexyinthecity you always do a perfect job with the guestlist......and a special thanks to jarmenio....

and if i didn't say hello to people i usually say hello to, i apologize for not being able to talk, and for looking retarded and crooked....:(

Originally posted by siciliagirl

and sexyinthecity you always do a perfect job with the guestlist......and a special thanks to jarmenio....

and if i didn't say hello to people i usually say hello to, i apologize for not being able to talk, and for looking retarded and crooked....:(

Glad you had a good time!! Birthdays happen only once a year.

Originally posted by siciliagirl

I was looking for you to say happy birthday, but couldn't find you:(

I am sure you had fun:). Happy b-day:hat:

I could tell you were having a great time Joe.....cause you were dancing ;) for me I rarely get the treat of seeing your smooth dance moves. :D :D

Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye to everyone...me and piro left a little early cause we were tired. Friday night kicked my ass...couldn't handle it. ;)

Originally posted by neena16

I could tell you were having a great time Joe.....cause you were dancing ;) for me I rarely get the treat of seeing your smooth dance moves. :D :D

Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye to everyone...me and piro left a little early cause we were tired. Friday night kicked my ass...couldn't handle it. ;)

I thought I was just really wacked and didnt remember saying goodbye to you guys--So you guys just took off.:mad: J/K

Originally posted by hunnie818

Hello...you drunk-dialing maniac!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: MY phone died........Glad you came out !;)

My friends passed out i was wide awake and had nothing to do--I was going nuts:( It was good seeing you..Having my brother there was really bugging me out though:eek:

Originally posted by jp18

My friends passed out i was wide awake and had nothing to do--I was going nuts:( It was good seeing you..Having my brother there was really bugging me out though:eek:

Goober, I was calling you and you pick up....I knew you were on the other line, cuz it made that funny beep noise....

Did the fam have a good night?