Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Deko!!!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Goober, I was calling you and you pick up....I knew you were on the other line, cuz it made that funny beep noise....

Did the fam have a good night?

I got your message the next day-I was having problems operating the phone--I was real mangled when I got back to my friends apartment--I was so stupid I thought the cab driver was going the wrong way and was arguing with him the hole way home. The family had fun, but were a little annoyed cause i refused to hang out with them in the hip hop room.

Elens--At least one of us was coherent--I remember seeing you, but did i speak or just nod my head up and down:confused:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jp18

I got your message the next day-I was having problems operating the phone--I was real mangled when I got back to my friends apartment--I was so stupid I thought the cab driver was going the wrong way and was arguing with him the hole way home. The family had fun, but were a little annoyed cause i refused to hang out with them in the hip hop room.

Elens--At least one of us was coherent--I remember seeing you, but did i speak or just nod my head up and down:confused:

My little chipmunk was that mangled??!! You called us 101 times saturday night!! I was laughing my ass off at you!!! You were toooo funny @ deko dancin your little tush off!! I think Alli sail you were going into confulsions at one point!! j/k!!!!!

:laugh:;)

Originally posted by jpdd810

My little chipmunk was that mangled??!! You called us 101 times saturday night!! I was laughing my ass off at you!!! You were toooo funny @ deko dancin your little tush off!! I think Alli sail you were going into confulsions at one point!! j/k!!!!!

:laugh:;)

Blah Blah Blah--Yeah I got wrecked..End of story--Lets just drop it!! I would have walked to the factory if could have figure out how to open the front door:mad:

Originally posted by jp18

it's ok...lol at least you weren't :zzz: in the cab....lol

Originally posted by elens73178

Hey JP18 nice to see you again! I wasn't as drunk this time I'll remember you from now on:D

elens I promise I will never house your husband again!! It was really funny though how stupid I felt when you told me that!!! Well from what I do remember I had a great time and it looked like you 2 were having fun!! I think we should have b'day parties every weekend there!! Who's next!!??

elens I promise I will never house your husband again!! It was really funny though how stupid I felt when you told me that!!! Well from what I do remember I had a great time and it looked like you 2 were having fun!! I think we should have b'day parties every weekend there!! Who's next!!??

YOU HOUSED BRIAN....:laugh::eek: :eek:

I like this :idea: of yours.....:D

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

YOU HOUSED BRIAN....:laugh:

Yes what a fool I am!! I saw her walking w/ a hot guy and was like you go girl and housed him from behind and she was like that's my husband!! DUH!!! I am an idiot!! No I was a really DRUNK FOOL!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

I had so much fun - well, from what I can remember...:confused:

Jarmenio - You big animal - "stop tapping me - Im trying to get a drink!!" LOL - if I didnt love you soo much I would of hit you.

Hope you had a wonderful B-day - I did.....

Sexy - Never met a woman with more hats in my life!! LOL - thanks for letting us in so quick during that monsoon!!

When are we going to dinner again maaaaaaaaaaan!?!?

Hunnie - thanks for that RedBull - you da bomb :D

JPDD - I wish I took a picture of you dancing on that thing - I would send it to your mother.

Speaking of which - JP18 - dont listen to her!! I didnt say a word about your dancing - I didnt even see you besides the beginning of the night! (you were far from sober though when I did see you... lol)

I love going out..... I should do it more.... :D

Originally posted by allishara

Jarmenio - You big animal - "stop tapping me - Im trying to get a drink!!" LOL - if I didnt love you soo much I would of hit you.

Hope you had a wonderful B-day - I did.....

Sexy - Never met a woman with more hats in my life!! LOL - thanks for letting us in so quick during that monsoon!!

Hunnie - thanks for that RedBull - you da bomb :D

JPDD - I wish I took a picture of you dancing on that thing - I would send it to your mother.

Speaking of which - JP18 - dont listen to her!! I didnt say a word about your dancing - I didnt even see you besides the beginning of the night! (you were far from sober though when I did see you... lol)

Alli I wish I could have hung out w/ you more but from what I remember I think I was all over the place. Was it me or were you at the bar getting a drink all night!!?? Everytime I came by you were at the bar getting another!!!!!! I was only kidding about JP's dancin skills!! When are we doing this again!!?? Still want to go for margaritas??

For some reason I must have been really thirsty cause I was going through drinks like crazy.

It wasnt that I was getting drinks all the time that we didnt get to hang out - it was that YOU, my friend were in La-La land.

You should of hired an interpretar so I could of understood what language you were speaking.....

You nutty bitch...:D

I havent even started cleaning yet - I was in White Trash mode and watched Jerry Springer and Maury Povich all morning.

I still want to go - call me when you get back to the apt.

Originally posted by allishara

:laugh: Your welcome, didn't want you to melt we all know your made out of sugar! As per dinner soon very soon! Hopefully before all the holiday madness! And we will have to go out after since you love going out, not be party poopers:D