Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello my boston babies!

tinybutterfli

hey guys!!! it was so great to see some of you this weekend... prphlz & mike, nyis4, snatch, and teamj5... I think that was all of you :D

Sorry I only stuck around till a little after 6. I was exhausted :( TJ5 - I looked for you to say goodbye but I couldn't find ya :(

Hopefully next time I can meet up with you all before heading to the club.

So has everyone recovered yet? :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

hey guys!!! it was so great to see some of you this weekend... prphlz & mike, nyis4, snatch, and teamj5... I think that was all of you :D

Sorry I only stuck around till a little after 6. I was exhausted :( TJ5 - I looked for you to say goodbye but I couldn't find ya :(

so great to see you as well gina! had a really great time!

Hey cute stuff!

Had a great time on Saturday as well, can't wait for the carry on in December!! PVD here we come, but no leaving early at this one, nope not aloud!!:tongue:

And me, sober the entire night so my recovery is only hampered by no sleep this weekend, urgh!:mad: I hate Monday's though so I will toast to that:no:

Originally posted by prplhz

Hey cute stuff!

Had a great time on Saturday as well, can't wait for the carry on in December!! PVD here we come, but no leaving early at this one, nope not aloud!!:tongue:

*mwah* jess! Of course I'd never leave early at a PvD gig! You'd have to drag me kickin' & screamin' off that dance floor ;)

I was stone cold sober on Saturday too. I gotta be a good girl for a while!

Originally posted by kaydup

What no Lawler review???

Lawler was really, really good. Started off with a couple of really nice songs, then broke into a 30 minute or so tribal set that was awesome (that was my favorite part of the night). He played really hard for the first couple of hours, then kind of dropped off the pace a bit, then brought it back up a tad before we left around 7:15 - 7:30ish.

Played a lot of songs you wouldn't expect. One was "Your Loving Arms Around Me" (you know the song), another was Two Months Off (which didn't really fit, but was nice to hear on the phazon). He was kind of all over the place, but I was loving it... not what I expected at all which was a nice suprise.

Tons of Boston people were there. We had a big group up front near the DJ booth and everyone was dancing like a mo' fo'. Everyone except "FUBAR" from the Avalon board... he sat in the middle of the dance floor all night with his arms folded. (this sets up the next part of the post).

Funniest quote of the night:

(While discussing his first time out clubbing in NYC)

FUBAR: "So, how do you guys plan on staying up all night at the club?"

Tom (aka Flavanugz): "Drugs." :laugh:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Tons of Boston people were there. We had a big group up front near the DJ booth and everyone was dancing like a mo' fo'. Everyone except "FUBAR" from the Avalon board... he sat in the middle of the dance floor all night with his arms folded. (this sets up the next part of the post).

Funniest quote of the night:

(While discussing his first time out clubbing in NYC)

FUBAR: "So, how do you guys plan on staying up all night at the club?"

Tom (aka Flavanugz): "Drugs." :laugh:

haha. had to share this. jamie emailed me and said that EVERY time her and chris said something to each other at the club or in car, FUBARITHINKNOT said, "oh you guys need to stop keeping secrets from me here." uh, yeah. okie doke dude!

she said they couldn't wait to drop him off, and the last time they hang with him. i feel kinda bad for him now. we should have talked to him at the club. :(

great time on satyrday,,,just got back from ny a few minutes ago, great meeting you snatch (thanx for the hello kitty thingy :D) and hangin' out w/ meathead, prplhz and team "i'm not dancing i'm just standing in the middle of the dance floor because steve lawler is talking too much"j5 :laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

great time on satyrday,,,just got back from ny a few minutes ago, great meeting you snatch (thanx for the hello kitty thingy :D) and hangin' out w/ meathead, prplhz and team "i'm not dancing i'm just standing in the middle of the dance floor because steve lawler is talking too much"j5 :laugh:

ur welcome. i hope you got a kick out of it like we did! :D where the heck were you all night?! :drunk:

Originally posted by snatch69

ur welcome. i hope you got a kick out of it like we did! :D where the heck were you all night?! :drunk:

i run around like crazy when i'm having a good time. so when i wasnt right there in front of the dj booth with everyone i was probably doing some laps around the place. :D

we'll definitly have a blast at WMC.

also spent a good 30min or so in the Arcade listening to Bill Patrick.

i also needed to check up on a friend from work who came with me, since it was the first time she had ever been to a club like this, every once in while i wanted to see if she was doing ok.

did she have a good time? she looked miserable :(

i think she was probably a bit overwhelmed by it all, i know i was the first time i went out to a place like this. she had also gone out the night before so she was a bit tired, but she said she liked the music and the vibe. dunno, might take her a couple more times of going out to soak it all up and not feel a wierd-of course a couple of drinks would have probably helped her a bit.

i would say that other people that i have invited for over 2 years to Buzz and stuff always come up with an excuse last minute to not go, she did follow through with going out, so i do give her credit for that

Originally posted by vicman

i would say that other people that i have invited for over 2 years to Buzz and stuff always come up with an excuse last minute to not go, she did follow through with going out, so i do give her credit for that

I hear ya. Most of my friends won't even give it a chance. OH WELL THEIR LOSS! :tongue: