Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Revalued...in Silver Spring

MadamMillie

umm, AWESOME AWESOME TIME fri night:D :D :D

thanks so much to b, vic, and ricardo for hosting, and to b for recording!

and ewww, who took pics of my socks?!?! ok ok they werent the cleanest things but really, was that necessary???:tongue:

omg to those who missed out, it was INSANE...def gotta do it again!!!

Here's a little recap of Millie the Trainwreck from 4 AM on:

1) Sits on a shelf in the kitchen. Breaks the shelf. Toaster goes flying.

2) Steals everyone's chapstick. Eats everyone's chapstick. Chapstick all over Jroo's cell phone.

3) Makes me and Jroo go out in the pouring rain to look for her contact lens solution in Jroo's car. It was never in Jroo's car.

4) Walks outside in the rain with only her socks on her feet. Wears the socks for the rest of the night.

5) Comes stumbling out of the bathroom with her sunglasses on her head. One lens is missing. After looking around for the lens, I find it in her hand.

6) Pours herself a drink of straight Vodka. Breaks the plastic cup in half. Tries to pour herself another into the broken plastic cup before I stop her from spilling vodka all over the floor.

7) Passes out on the floor at 6:00 AM. I'm pretty sure she tried to molest me before passing out. I found nasty footprints and chapstick all over my pants the next day. :rolleyes:

shady!!!!!! ok some of this is true, others not so much, so lemme set the record straight:

1) didn't sit on the shelf, just put my feet on it (i was sitting on the floor)

2) ok semi-true (although i dont know about the cell phone thing?)

3) i hear this is true

4) true (hey, you would've too, i just needed to run outside for second, shoes were too much of a bother)

5) i hear this is true

6) i did not break the cup in half, it was already broken, just w/ slits on the side

7) passed out on the floor, true, but in fact SHADY molested ME as he admitted to me on sun

shady, i'm never inviting you to another party again, i dont deserve this abuse!!!

:blown:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

2) Steals everyone's chapstick. Eats everyone's chapstick. Chapstick all over Jroo's cell phone.

3) Makes me and Jroo go out in the pouring rain to look for her contact lens solution in Jroo's car. It was never in Jroo's car.

4) Walks outside in the rain with only her socks on her feet. Wears the socks for the rest of the night.

5) Comes stumbling out of the bathroom with her sunglasses on her head. One lens is missing. After looking around for the lens, I find it in her hand.

6) Pours herself a drink of straight Vodka. Breaks the plastic cup in half. Tries to pour herself another into the broken plastic cup before I stop her from spilling vodka all over the floor.

7) Passes out on the floor at 6:00 AM. I'm pretty sure she tried to molest me before passing out. I found nasty footprints and chapstick all over my pants the next day. :rolleyes:

Had a blast FRi night, except I also don't remember much of it! What time did I end up leaving? Revaluation and his damn SHOTS!

Had a blast Sat night too...a friend of mine from out of town was visiting, so we started spinning at 3pm - Reval came over around 6ish, and Zagero a little later. All of us and Amy were up till 4 or 5 am spinning non-stop till my old Sylvester-sounding neighbour banged on the door for the the third time and said "Thurn the muchic ooff, noth low!". :laugh:

Originally posted by raver_mania

Had a blast FRi night, except I also don't remember much of it! What time did I end up leaving? Revaluation and his damn SHOTS!

Had a blast Sat night too...a friend of mine from out of town was visiting, so we started spinning at 3pm - Reval came over around 6ish, and Zagero a little later. All of us and Amy were up till 4 or 5 am spinning non-stop till my old Sylvester-sounding neighbour banged on the door for the the third time and said "Thurn the muchic ooff, noth low!". :laugh:

Kamal: "I can barely hear it in the apartment.."

Neighbor: "Well I can Hewwit!. Iths a consthant boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom...."

Great time this weekend guys! Wanna do it again!

Originally posted by MadamMillie

shady!!!!!! ok some of this is true, others not so much, so lemme set the record straight:

1) didn't sit on the shelf, just put my feet on it (i was sitting on the floor)

2) ok semi-true (although i dont know about the cell phone thing?)

3) i hear this is true

4) true (hey, you would've too, i just needed to run outside for second, shoes were too much of a bother)

5) i hear this is true

6) i did not break the cup in half, it was already broken, just w/ slits on the side

7) passed out on the floor, true, but in fact SHADY molested ME as he admitted to me on sun

shady, i'm never inviting you to another party again, i dont deserve this abuse!!!

abuse? sounds more like you were doin' a bit of homewrecking and tried to turn to put the blame on someone else:rolleyes:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

i swear she did more than that too!!