Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soprano's Review

My funniest part- When Paulie had the picture redone, and made Tony look like Napeolen... :laugh: :laugh: Wait until he see's that shit....:eek:

Christopher- ITs about time that junky got some help. Poor Adrianna got knocked the fuck out.

Tony trying to pin Ralphie's dissappearance on the NY crew...uh oh....

Junior with another classic, as Tony is having a serious conversation...he looks at the homewade wine and says "reminds me of feet"... :laugh: :laugh: I love that old guy.

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

the funniest is tony banging the one legged chick:laugh: :laugh:

only the Soprano's could turn something serious, like Chris's drug problem, into a comedy show...

that meeting was hysterical with the whole Soprano family...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I can't believe he sat on the dog!!!!!!:eek:

....omg!...i was freaking out!!!! lol..........i was hoping someone would die.......cossette wasn't exactly what i meant!!!........

....i wish adriana would smarten the fuck up with this FBI shit....

....christopher has balls....with a gun to his face,gets asked what are u gonna do with that...and tells the guy"shove it up your mother's twat!"..........then calls his mom a whore!........

...best line*.....silvio........"....i found u with your head on the toilet and your hair in the toilet water.....disgusting"..............

Originally posted by ericone

There's a whole deeper meaning to the Tony/Napolean thing. Tony's like a general leading his people into battle (with NY). Then they faded to black with a war march...fucking sick episode, FINALLY! The last 3 weeks are gonna get BLOODY!:eek:

Very insightful, I still got a chuckle out of seeing Tony dressed like that though... :D

Originally posted by xrapturex

I did too...my mom wasnt watching it last night, and actually had to ask my what I was laughing at because I cracked up the whole time. Love that show. ;)

......it's to the point where it isn't even supposed to be funny and it just is!.....like the faces everyone makes...and some of the shit that's said......i laugh the whole time too!

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

the funniest is tony banging the one legged chick:laugh: :laugh:

I definitely have to agree wit you on that one. Tony screws every episode now pretty much (lucky guy). I can't believe there's only 3 more episodes of the season. Now that is started gettin good, it flew by...

Originally posted by xrapturex

I did too...my mom wasnt watching it last night, and actually had to ask my what I was laughing at because I cracked up the whole time. Love that show. ;)

my mom thinks im nuts cuz i laugh no matter whats going on...like last week when christopher was chopping up ralphie, i was hysterical!! i guess i was just happy to see some action during the otherwise dull season!!

Originally posted by ericone

my mom thinks im nuts cuz i laugh no matter whats going on...like last week when christopher was chopping up ralphie, i was hysterical!! i guess i was just happy to see some action during the otherwise dull season!!

Yeah, the season took a while to take off. Figures there would only be 3 episodes left...

Originally posted by misk

....omg!...i was freaking out!!!! lol..........i was hoping someone would die.......cossette wasn't exactly what i meant!!!........

....i wish adriana would smarten the fuck up with this FBI shit....

....christopher has balls....with a gun to his face,gets asked what are u gonna do with that...and tells the guy"shove it up your mother's twat!"..........then calls his mom a whore!........

...best line*.....silvio........"....i found u with your head on the toilet and your hair in the toilet water.....disgusting"..............

What's with all the animals biting it???? That does include Ralph....lol