Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thin line between love and hate

SPYGIRL3

Has there ever been someone in your life who love, but it seems that they do things to get you mad on purpose, no matter how bad things can get, you just can't bring yourself to hate them??? I don't know if I worded that right, but I thik you guys get the jist of what I mean.....

:confused: :confused: :confused:

yeah totally. you have to cut people like that off completely and hope they change. if they dont, then you never speak again. i hate people who you explain how you feel about a certain behavior being annoying and they continue to act that way, then you tell them to fuck off & they come back a month later the same exact way. there is only a certain # of times you can allow them to state their case before you shouldnt even listen anymore. :rolleyes:

I deal with someone like that right now. I don't know what to tell you because I seem to put up with it. Soometimes I get to the point where I'll just stop talking to them a few days and they'll come to and realize they're a jerk, but it seems to be a vicious cycle. I think they're taking it out on you for something else that is just bothering them, or maybe they're just being a dick. Either way, I suggest if you can handle it, then its up to you, if you can't then you should move on. I t doesn't make you an happier, so you need to walk away? I don't know, I guess I should take my own advice. :confused:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I think it's like they are trying to see how far they can push you. You know that they care about you, but it's like a stupid game.... I find it more annoying than anything else.....:blank:

It is annoying. My ex did that to me, I knew he loved me, but he would do things that would purposely get me mad. He told me a few times when we got into an argument "I wanted to see just how mad you would get":rolleyes: hence why hes an EX. Its childish games. Somebitch is right, cut them off completely if they do that, because the only thing you get out of it is frustration.Whoever does that, doesnt deserve the relationship they have with you, whether it be friendship or more.

see my situation :not that its even a situation but u know what i mean: is that this person... doesnt do things to purposely get me mad... its just his personality... acting in certain ways allllways pissed me off in the past... and its like... time apart makes things seem like they might have changed... but when it comes down to it, they act this way again, NEVER HAVING LEARNED how it makes u feel after all the times of acting this way in the past, only causing u to realize that this person will never change.

its retarted. i dont even wanna bother explaining it :idea::tongue:

Originally posted by linabina

see my situation :not that its even a situation but u know what i mean: is that this person... doesnt do things to purposely get me mad... its just his personality... acting in certain ways allllways pissed me off in the past... and its like... time apart makes things seem like they might have changed... but when it comes down to it, they act this way again, NEVER HAVING LEARNED how it makes u feel after all the times of acting this way in the past, only causing u to realize that this person will never change.

its retarted. i dont even wanna bother explaining it :idea: :tongue:

:laugh: yeah thats exactly what iw as trying to explain above.

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

I deal with someone like that right now. I don't know what to tell you because I seem to put up with it. Soometimes I get to the point where I'll just stop talking to them a few days and they'll come to and realize they're a jerk, but it seems to be a vicious cycle. I think they're taking it out on you for something else that is just bothering them, or maybe they're just being a dick. Either way, I suggest if you can handle it, then its up to you, if you can't then you should move on. I t doesn't make you an happier, so you need to walk away? I don't know, I guess I should take my own advice. :confused:

It easier to give advice than to take, but sometimes hearing yourself say it aloud, makes it more real.....

...I am in the same situation u girls were/are in right now :rolleyes: This person knows exactly what gets me upset & mad & constantly uses that to his advantage....He does it to get a reaction but whatever the reason it's uncalled for...I can't really complain though b/c I put up with it...for a while now I thought I can somehow change him :laugh: they are all set in their ways...so it's either you stick around & deal with it...or you rid yourself of the childish bullshit games :)

Originally posted by sweetie029

...I am in the same situation u girls were/are in right now :rolleyes: This person knows exactly what gets me upset & mad & constantly uses that to his advantage....He does it to get a reaction but whatever the reason it's uncalled for...I can't really complain though b/c I put up with it...for a while now I thought I can somehow change him :laugh: they are all set in their ways...so it's either you stick around & deal with it...or you rid yourself of the childish bullshit games :)

i dont see why someone should deal with anything when in reality there are so many other people out there who wont get you angry, at least not intenionally.

sometimes i feel like the person i love the most is actually the person i hate the most...i complain about my ex all the time but then when we get together i just find myself wanting him all over again...then he'll say one little thing and i'm like yup there's the reason we are not together...there is only so many times you can tell a person to give you some space before they ruin the whole damn thing...but i have to agree with joeg, you definitely can't change someone...you ever like em, hate em, tolerate em or run away....

Originally posted by snarfgirl22

sometimes i feel like the person i love the most is actually the person i hate the most...i complain about my ex all the time but then when we get together i just find myself wanting him all over again...then he'll say one little thing and i'm like yup there's the reason we are not together...there is only so many times you can tell a person to give you some space before they ruin the whole damn thing...but i have to agree with joeg, you definitely can't change someone...you ever like em, hate em, tolerate em or run away....

yea i agree... its like... u think this person has changed... or u think theyd realize why ur not together anymore in the 1st place... but... they just continue to prove ur point. i agree that u cant change someone... and that u choose whether to deal with them or not... but its kinda hard when this person was always like "ur right... i need to work on this... etc etc"

u think ur words have actually had some impact... :idea: but they never do.

o well.

Originally posted by linabina

yea i agree... its like... u think this person has changed... or u think theyd realize why ur not together anymore in the 1st place... but... they just continue to prove ur point. i agree that u cant change someone... and that u choose whether to deal with them or not... but its kinda hard when this person was always like "ur right... i need to work on this... etc etc"

u think ur words have actually had some impact... :idea: but they never do.

o well.

:laugh: yeah i hate that.. when they say YOURE 100% right, then they continue to act the same way. it's bullshit, people do change. if something hurts someone you "love" you should change. if you dont change, then it's not love because you prefer hurt the person over slightly changing yourself. which brings me back to square 1, cut the person off completely, if they prove themself changed after a period of time then start over, if not, get out & dont listen to anything they say if they screw you over 2x.

well i tried that.. .and thought he had maybe changed a lil even though i would never get back with him either way... im perfectly happy now.... but... its just the fact, u know? if u care about someone and u know that the way u act has been wrong in the past and needs to be changed... then u should try to see the light thru that person's eyes instead of just bein ur stubborn ass self... omg ima stop lol im not making any sense!!!!

but somebitch knows what im talkin bout ;)

It's all just a little way for a guy to get the attention that he's not recieving but doesn't want to admit he wants...It is a little juvenile to do it in that matter...but some people dont express themselves how we normally would so they do it in their own little way to get an emotion & to reassure themselves we haven't lost interest ...IMO it's not really a big deal..It doesn't leave any room to doubt love for each other & it doesn't mean the person needs to change

Originally posted by snarfgirl22

I don't think you can "hate" someone unless you have truly loved them and they have impacted your life first.....