Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vikki :)

snatch69

hey girl. how was your weekend? we still on for tomorrow? can you email or PM me where exactly i'm meeting you at tomorrow? 130 summer st. or something by south station i think. (?)

also, can i get your cell and or work number? i can give you mine too.

lastly, what theater are we going to? i want to see if i get my discount there.

i think my friend may be coming along with me as well.

can't wait to meet ya! :D

Originally posted by vikkii123

I am so freaken bored at work today :zzz:

Rainy, cold Mondays suck :(

:tongue:

I agree (bordom and Mondays sucking). All the managers are out this week and this place is like a ghost town. The day is dragging...... Did you get out this weekend?

Originally posted by whadupg

I agree (bordom and Mondays sucking). All the managers are out this week and this place is like a ghost town. The day is dragging...... Did you get out this weekend?

Ya my manager is going to be out most of the week as well... so it will be pretty boring for me until about Thursday I bet.

Ya this weekend... let's see... Friday I went on a semi blind date :rolleyes: omg! what a joke.. lol.. the cheap mutha fawker didn't pay for anyting other than a few drinks.. I ended up paying for everything and giving him a ride home to Quincy... wtf he asked me out... :confused::laugh:

(oh and I must add that.. he's not broke or anything.. he's got a really good job and makes really really good money.. he's just cheap...lol.. the 2 drinks that he did buy I watched him tip the bartender... cheap... cheap.. cheap!!!... I mean I don't know maybe I'm old fashion or what not but if a guy askes me out on a date.. shouldn't he pay??? I mean if I ask a guy out on a date.. I'd pay.. hells ya what do you guys/girls think???)

So Saturday I went out with one of my friends and we went to a few different bars... nothing exciting..

Then Sunday I just chilled out!!

What about you?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, I'm still up for it. What's the plan Vik? I haven't seen you in forever! I'm psyched to finally hang out again! :)

I know huh.. it will be a good time :) Ok so the plan.. hhmm well Miss Snatchy is going to meet me in town after work and come home with me ;) lol.. then I dunno.. you want to meet up at my place as well.. pre-game a little???? Then we'll all go and see the show???

Or did you guys/girls want to go out to a bar for a few drinks before the show??? It don't matter to me.. either way

Ya my manager is going to be out most of the week as well... so it will be pretty boring for me until about Thursday I bet.

Ya this weekend... let's see... Friday I went on a semi blind date :rolleyes: omg! what a joke.. lol.. the cheap mutha fawker didn't pay for anyting other than a few drinks.. I ended up paying for everything and giving him a ride home to Quincy... wtf he asked me out... :confused::laugh:

So Saturday I went out with one of my friends and we went to a few different bars... nothing exciting..

What about you?

:laugh: Sounds like the date was a blast! I guess it could have been worse though. So....Friday night went to Avalon. Had a great time - we danced all night and I got to meet a couple people from the Avalon board which was cool. Ali/BP were pretty awesome together. Seemed like alot of different sounds coming out of them, but I liked almost all of it. Saturday night just layed low and hung out at a friends house - Played cards, had a couple of drinks, not much excitement, but it was nice to just chill. Yesterday I ran around doing everything that I SHOULD have done during the week and last night went to a friend's place to watch the Patriots game :( before crashing. Good weekend minus those slack-asses last night!

I know huh.. it will be a good time :) Ok so the plan.. hhmm well Miss Snatchy is going to meet me in town after work and come home with me ;) lol.. then I dunno.. you want to meet up at my place as well.. pre-game a little???? Then we'll all go and see the show???

Or did you guys/girls want to go out to a bar for a few drinks before the show??? It don't matter to me.. either way

Yeah, meeting up at your place would probably be easiest for everyone. Pre-gaming sounds good to me! (I love how we pre-game for movies... well done!)

Vik, I just need directions to your place from 93/95/90/anywhere!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, meeting up at your place would probably be easiest for everyone. Pre-gaming sounds good to me! (I love how we pre-game for movies... well done!)

Vik, I just need directions to your place from 93/95/90/anywhere!

Ok all set check your PM's :)

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: Sounds like the date was a blast! I guess it could have been worse though. So....Friday night went to Avalon. Had a great time - we danced all night and I got to meet a couple people from the Avalon board which was cool. Ali/BP were pretty awesome together. Seemed like alot of different sounds coming out of them, but I liked almost all of it. Saturday night just layed low and hung out at a friends house - Played cards, had a couple of drinks, not much excitement, but it was nice to just chill. Yesterday I ran around doing everything that I SHOULD have done during the week and last night went to a friend's place to watch the Patriots game :( before crashing. Good weekend minus those slack-asses last night!

Sounds like a good weekend :) I didn't catch any of the game last night.. but heard all about it this morning :(

So any big plans this weekend yet??

Ok so is it my computer or is CP running slow :confused:

(oh and I must add that.. he's not broke or anything.. he's got a really good job and makes really really good money.. he's just cheap...lol.. the 2 drinks that he did buy I watched him tip the bartender... cheap... cheap.. cheap!!!... I mean I don't know maybe I'm old fashion or what not but if a guy askes me out on a date.. shouldn't he pay??? I mean if I ask a guy out on a date.. I'd pay.. hells ya what do you guys/girls think???)

haha! sorry bout the $/date thing. did he ask you out again? would you go? i think if someone (sex not matter) asks someone else out, where you know it's a date thing, (not a friend outing) then that person *should* pay, but i still always go prepared to pay for myself i ask if i can pay, hoping they say no, but i still offer. you can just never tell these days ya know? i know if i ask someone out on a date level, (never really happens with me asking) i expect to pay and usually do. i assume they will get me back another time. i think it should be give or take.

as far as the tip thing goes, if service was bad or i am just really broke, i tip a little or nothing at all. but, if trying to make an impression with date, or if i'm not totally strapped for cash, i always tip 20% at least. there have been many many times where i tipped more. (remember wonder bra, brian?) :)

anyways, that's my gay 2 cents. :D

What about you?

Sounds like a good weekend :) I didn't catch any of the game last night.. but heard all about it this morning :(

It is definetly NOT your computer CP just sux right now :mad:

Not positive about this weekend - Layo & Bushwacka in Axis and Ali in Avalon is a very good possibility but I haven't talked to friends to see what they're planning on yet - need to know what all the options are first :) You planning on going into Boston this weekend?

not you. cp sucks on a daily basis. i always have to retype my messages. sucks ass, but what ya gonna do?

game sucked, you didn't miss anything. we got creamed.

Originally posted by snatch69

haha! sorry bout the $/date thing. did he ask you out again? would you go? i think if someone (sex not matter) asks someone else out, where you know it's a date thing, (not a friend outing) then that person *should* pay, but i still always go prepared to pay for myself i ask if i can pay, hoping they say no, but i still offer. you can just never tell these days ya know? i know if i ask someone out on a date level, (never really happens with me asking) i expect to pay and usually do. i assume they will get me back another time. i think it should be give or take.

as far as the tip thing goes, if service was bad or i am just really broke, i tip a little or nothing at all. but, if trying to make an impression with date, or if i'm not totally strapped for cash, i always tip 20% at least. there have been many many times where i tipped more. (remember wonder bra, brian?) :)

anyways, that's my gay 2 cents. :D

I totally agree with you.. who ever did the asking out should pay.. but I always go prepaired as well.. lol.. and it's a good thing I did on Friday :laugh:

But what ever.. no biggie... lol... and NO I don't want to go out with him again... besides the fact that he's a cheapo (cause he made it know he has a good job and makes good money so it's not like he was doing the whole strapped for cash thing.. trust me I've been there many many times.. so I know what it's like) there was no spark or anything there on my part.