Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Sobeton Alive?

djdekan

Originally posted by djdekan

Where the fuck are you

pete you'll have to excuse tony ... he is depressed cause he cant walk for a few days & might not ake it to piccotto:( ..

i just told him if he's not able to walk or dance by then ,to just hook up a wheelchair with all those photon lights hes got & ill just swing him all over the club dancing & spinning him around in it :laugh: that would look pretty kool actually :cool::laugh:

tony knows im just kidding ... we hope hes better by piccotto so we can show em how to party:D

i heard that he had "some major surgery" last thurs...his hemorroids were flaring again and when they used the local anesthetic on his "hinny" they used too much...and he still cant feel his ass...lets hope he gets better by Picotto....i hope he remembers to bring his "hemorroid" pillow (the life preserver) so he can sit on the speaker...:laugh:

ps

HOPE UR KNEE FEELS BETTER BRO..HANG IN THERE AND DONT TRY TO DO TOO MUCH... :D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i heard that he had "some major surgery" last thurs...his hemorroids were flaring again and when they used the local anesthetic on his "hinny" they used too much...and he still cant feel his ass...lets hope he gets better by Picotto....i hope he remembers to bring his "hemorroid" pillow (the life preserver) so he can sit on the speaker...:laugh:

ps

HOPE UR KNEE FEELS BETTER BRO..HANG IN THERE AND DONT TRY TO DO TOO MUCH... :D

LMAO:laugh: :laugh: Jesse you sick bastard..:D

Peterocker> I'm alive and kicking. don’t worry the train is only temporarily off the tracks.. so hang in there…;)