Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's your dream house/apt. like?

weyes

i think about this a lot as though i'll eventually be so filthy rich that i'll be able to design or at least afford the perfect place :D . a girl's gotta dream, y'know?

well, i'd rather live in an apartment than a house, but here in l.a. the apts aren't like in nyc in that they aren't as private. nyc's buildings are old and have thick walls, so you can play music loud (or just be loud in general) really late and no one'll hear you or be disturbed, whereas l.a.'s are mostly newer. so i dunno if i can find an apt. here that'll really have that soundproof thing going. but houses are such a pain to keep up, and i don't like them anyway. i've never lived in one, but there's just something about them that feels wrong.

ok. i also want a walk-in closet with mirrors in it, with a ridiculous amount of room :aright: . a big open space somewhere (living room, most likely) where i can dance, with a mirror too (the only mirror in the apt. in which i'm living is a 1/2 one in the bathroom; maybe that's why i'm fixated on them right now :laugh: ), and maybe some cool lights if i wanna throw parties. and a balcony.

a view of something, though i don't know what. as long as it's beautiful, i don't care. a big bedroom, and just enough extra rooms for guests and to store all the stuff my future husband and i will have accumulated over the years :D . and at least two bathrooms that have showers.

hmm i always daydream IF i win the lottery, i would buy a townhouse in the city similar to this one link

except id rather it be located in the village area.

oh yeah and a condo in sobe too! :tongue:

no offense mystify.. but mariah careys house on cribs made me :puke: i thought it was too over the top and omg was she drunk when they filmed that! jumping on the stairmaster in stilettos and getting into her jacuzzi with her nightie?! :rolleyes:

also her town house is in tribecca.. i think at the time they aired that it wasx worth about $7 M plus.. but that was before sept 11.

when i left nyc to go to college in an l.a. suburb, i missed hanging out on city stoops :( . my friends wanted to build me a stoop outside my dorm room, but housing wouldn't let it happen. it was one of the sweetest things people had ever thought of doing for me touched.gif ...