Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Want t ovisit Windy city, Need tips.plz HELP!

leofunk

Hello out there in CHICAGO -RESPECT to all original housegroove founders!

I need yo help really coz i ll be in your city in the middle of december and would like to vizit some genuine, I will say, authentic house(in general way of speaking) parties.

I ve heard bout some spots,e.g. -Zentra, Sound bar( but its still not yet born, as i know)

Crobar-lookin forward to hear Gene Farris and P. Johnson.

Heard a lot about Karma, pitty its dead.

Found plenty of some "NIGHTCLUBS WITH DJ SPINNING SOME BEST HIP-HOP AND REGGAE in the city" in I-net and thats it, but i donwanna hear that SHITE......

So please could you give me some leads to the "right" places i need, where I can hear true chicago house/techno sound and experience the atmosphere of The Warehouse ;) I know thats impossible but stilllllll.............

I ve experienced plenty of PARTYPLACES of the world but mainly in Europe,i.e. IBIZA, LONDON, Amsteram, Berlin and now the time has come for the USA, i cant wait to see places i ve heard of so much...

BTW i will be in NY before ShhhICAGO, so any tips are appreciated also.

Thank you for yo help brazas&sistaz.

Let me widen my horizons........

Man you are coming to the best city. Wait there are so many places in Chicago from lounges to clubs to bars and almost everything is cool. You said Crobar,Zentra. Those places are cool but I dont know I personally I dont like Zentra. Check out Spundae @ The Vision I heard smart bar is prety cool never been there. There is a place call the Riviera were Oakie and some other Djs will be spinning there Dec 7. I dont know man I will give you real Chicago clubbing sites and ask them, because they know more than me. Here they are

inside-chicago.co

chicagofusion.com

smartclubber.com

crobarnightclub.com

vision-nightclub.com

Man you are coming to the best city. Wait till you come here there are so many places in Chicago from lounges to clubs to bars and almost everything is cool. You said Crobar,Zentra. Those places are cool but I dont know I personally I dont like Zentra. Check out Spundae @ The Vision I heard Smart bar is prety dope never been there. There is a place call the Riviera were Oakie and some other Djs will be spinning there Dec 7. I dont know man I will give you real Chicago clubbing sites and ask them the real club headz, because they know more than me. Here they are:

www.inside-chicago.com

www.chicagofusion.com

www.smartclubber.com

www.crobarnightclub.com

www.vision-nightclub.com

Originally posted by rafaelmendez

Man you are coming to the best city. Wait till you come here there are so many places in Chicago from lounges to clubs to bars and almost everything is cool. You said Crobar,Zentra. Those places are cool but I dont know I personally I dont like Zentra. Check out Spundae @ The Vision I heard Smart bar is prety dope never been there. There is a place call the Riviera were Oakie and some other Djs will be spinning there Dec 7. I dont know man I will give you real Chicago clubbing sites and ask them the real club headz, because they know more than me. Here they are:

www.inside-chicago.com

www.chicagofusion.com

www.smartclubber.com

www.crobarnightclub.com

www.vision-nightclub.com

Would this be RAF? If so, he you....

Oh yea and leo, whatever raf said I agree. Also look on www.purefuture.com

Rafael and Lilliz!!!

I got exactly what I wanted. I surfed the sites and filtered some places for me i would like to check out. Appreciated

I wasnt aware of Transit, seems to be an interesting spot with "BIG NAMES". Pitty I missed Steve Lawler, one of the best tribal men in the world. I ve heard him twice, here in Moscow and in Ibizzzaaa ...brilliant grooves.

BTW maybe u know some usefull sites about NY true dance scene also?

Thank u guys!

PEACEANDLOVEANDHAPPINESS.........