Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digweed at Centro-Fly (Thanksgiving Eve)

DaVe

ok, ok, I am pumped for this...and speaking of not working, I think i may actually be off the whole night as well...so I am in for a treat!!!!!! I really think this is going to be the ideal MUSIC PARTY for Wednesday night; let's face other than DT @ LL there really isn't much going on, musically wise....hmmm...i think arc will prolly have someone, is it HOWELLS? whatever....its irrelevant, b/c when was the last time DIGGERS WAS IN TOWN? OH yeah, that's right, like a few months ago to hang out at Centro....

lol, not to mention all the drama surrounding the LL situation, who wants to put up with that ish, just to hear Danny, especially when u can hear danny every f'ing week at his home. At centro it will def be urself...I can't wait. this night is going to be banging...looking forward to it big time....btw, its right around the corner :party:

ps

pablo, lets keep the drama for another post, ok? thanks ;)

Originally posted by thorinaiello

was that a joke????

No, it was serious, but i think it was actually meant for you :aright:

Hey kids, I know Clubplanet is selling everything for $25 but actually, tix are $500. Yeah um, so disregard whatever Dave says. :rock: Party time kids- open bar from 9 to 10, and free blow for 15 minutes thereafter if the mascot doesn't get it all first!

Originally posted by teklord310

As I just explained to Cody, i'm going to have to back out. Sorry people. I've got an exam right after break and really need to do well. Can't afford to fail anything at this point, sorry again. Have fun without me.

we were all so excited

Originally posted by thorinaiello

60 hrs left till Digweed.....we are almost sold out of Advanced Tixs.....avoid the lines & drink for free w/ pre-sold tixs

peace

ta

Dammit Thorin!! I need tickets!! I called you the other day and left you a message!! Please please call me.