Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wearing your heart on your sleeve

sweetie029

Originally posted by cintron

bad thing, in my experience. it either scares people off or gives them a weapon to use against you.

if people were inherently nicer, then i'd consider it but for now my heart lies behind plates of armor and big angry fucking cannons.

It's sad, but I totally agree

"if people were inherently nicer, then i'd consider it but for now my heart lies behind plates of armor and big angry fucking cannons"

I wish I did that...I'm all torn up inside again today...ill come back and talk later...I have to go cry now

Originally posted by tastyt

Mornin' Sunshine! ;) What ever happened w/the pixie haircut idea?

I opted for the no on that one, but who knows, tomorrow is a new day...lol

I think people wh are genuine about themslves wear their heart on their sleeve, b/c to them there is no reason for anything other than the truth....

Originally posted by cintron

bad thing, in my experience. it either scares people off or gives them a weapon to use against you.

if people were inherently nicer, then i'd consider it but for now my heart lies behind plates of armor and big angry fucking cannons.

I agree...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I think people wh are genuine about themslves wear their heart on their sleeve, b/c to them there is no reason for anything other than the truth....

That statement, I don't agree with... you can be genuine and still be guarded... usually it's because of other people and past experiences, experiences with others who were not so genuine, that would cause you to protect yourself...

It's when you're with someone else who you sense as also being genuine, that you can let your guard down...

"b/c to them there is no reason for anything other than the truth...."

that sounds about right...but uhhh...the angel in my right ear...is balanced by the devil in my left...who whispers that this is all just a game to be played...and that this is how I'm going get into this girls pants

a side of me hopes he's right...cause then the pains not real is it?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by tastyt

That statement, I don't agree with... you can be genuine and still be guarded... usually it's because of other people and past experiences, experiences with others who were not so genuine, that would cause you to protect yourself...

It's when you're with someone else who you sense as also being genuine, that you can let your guard down...

Point taken... I know a person, who has been jaded and used to be guarded all the time, and for wha ever reason, let it all go. Now, even though they could carry a grudge and be rottten, they choose the opposite. To see everything open eyed and willing... I dunno....

Originally posted by wisdom

"b/c to them there is no reason for anything other than the truth...."

that sounds about right...but uhhh...the angel in my right ear...is balanced by the devil in my left...who whispers that this is all just a game to be played...and that this is how I'm going get into this girls pants

a side of me hopes he's right...cause then the pains not real is it?

That angel and devil can cause a doozy......;)