Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Loved and Lost...

dgmodel

Is it better to have loved and lost or to have never loved at all???  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Is it better to have loved and lost or to have never loved at all???

• Love and Lost
    • Never Have Loved At All...
    • Hey dg why are you such a sappy fag?

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

putting all the effort in to closing something off, wouldn't it be easier to just let go.... Why be so negative? I am not sayng to go looking for anything or anyone for that matter, but if there is at least the option......

My thoughts exactly... and, sorry Ragga, didn't mean to make it sound like we were ganging up on you or anything...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to sound harsh(in the case that I do), but putting all the effort in to closing something off, wouldn't it be easier to just let go.... Why be so negative? I am not sayng to go looking for anything or anyone for that matter, but if there is at least the option...... Maybe it does make us think and act differently, but is that so bad? There is so much more to a person than what we see, sometimes it takes someone "loving" you to bring to the surface. Once it's surfaced, it's there to stay....

You know....;)

What happened then is gone and forgotten...that's what I mean when I said I learned from my experience. Learn from your mistakes and make sure it doesn't happen again. Period.

Originally posted by spragga25

What happened then is gone and forgotten...that's what I mean when I said I learned from my experience. Learn from your mistakes and make sure it doesn't happen again. Period.

Gone yes, even though we all try our damndest to forget some things, they still linger, even if it's in the deep dark corners... Yes, leran from your experience, try not to make the same mistakes, but in the same respect don't judge evrything or everyone on that one good/bad experince...

Gone yes, even though we all try our damndest to forget some things, they still linger, even if it's in the deep dark corners... Yes, leran from your experience, try not to make the same mistakes, but in the same respect don't judge evrything or everyone on that one good/bad experince...

You're beating a dead horse...I'm not going to change...sorry

Originally posted by spragga25

You're beating a dead horse...I'm not going to change...sorry

I am not trying to change you....... I don't understand how you got to this point??? You are willing to go through the rest of your life unexposed and shut off to anything that might invole a rsk, that could go well or go just as bad???

I am not trying to change you....... I don't understand how you got to this point??? You are willing to go through the rest of your life unexposed and shut off to anything that might invole a rsk, that could go well or go just as bad???

Absolutely - with no regrets.

Ive been loved by many :love:

But never loved any!

I honestly dont know whats worse...having loved and lost or never loved @ all.....

I do know that I want to find out for myself.....

How many froggies must I kiss before I find my prince?????:confused:

My biggest fear is I will never feel that way for someone...where i feel like they consume me......then again i dont want to ever know the pain of losing someone once i do feel that way.....

I guess I hope I meet Prince charming and never have to find out what it would feel like to lose him!

Originally posted by hunnie818

Ive been loved by many :love:

But never loved any!

I honestly dont know whats worse...having loved and lost or never loved @ all.....

I do know that I want to find out for myself.....

How many froggies must I kiss before I find my prince?????:confused:

My biggest fear is I will never feel that way for someone...where i feel like they consume me......then again i dont want to ever know the pain of losing someone once i do feel that way.....

I guess I hope I meet Prince charming and never have to find out what it would feel like to lose him!

To you...blah blah blah!!!!!!!!:D:love::D:isok::D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bundy

fuck all you bitches. a lot of u need to watch your backs! ;<

bo bo bo bo bo bo bo....

ead!

ohh gawd, another 12 year old trying to act tuff ehh.

Something to think about....................

A quote from "Schopenhauer":

Love is a delusion, that the person you think you care about is really just a means to your orgasm, and the oragsm is just nature's way of tricking you into having sex-and sex is thus a sly way to perpetuate the species, orchestrated by an impulse, the Universal Will to Live!!

Originally posted by dgmodel

I asked this question a while back, and just want to see what the updated sentiment is...

Is it better to have loved and lost or to have never have loved at all???

No regrets about having have loved....God knows,..it was a unique feeling, cant be put into words just like having an orgasm...you gotta experience it to know it.

But just like everything else, it sure as hell has its downside,..and that being "Missing It"....worst feeling in the world. Worst case scenario....she was or for the gals....he was the best thing to have happened to you.. I think thats where booty-calls originated....holding on to the memories, only in this case its all a malicious and self serving entity on both parties...LOL

Hang on to your drawers an panties....sweetie needs his/her NEEDS attended to... (Its great to be human).....

i just wanna say a few things... (it's late and i'm in the weirdest mood so i'm just gonna roll with it...)

tasty & phattie ~ i love how you two are thinking on this topic right now... it just made me wanna hug you both~ :D

right now for myself, i feel like i'm at the point where i'm trying to figure out if i'm strong enough to make myself vulnerable again... it's hard and it's scary but in a way i look foward to it... i've been in this rut and something new needs to happen...

spragga ~ :love: i don't agree, but but ehh... everyone's got different ways of thinking and shit, i know people dont' always agree with me so.... if it works for you, then who am i to argue with that...?

Originally posted by tastyt

I have to agree... we've all been hurt, but you take what lessons you can from it and eventually move on. Too many people are weak little crybaby pussies when it comes to this- life is about taking risks; if you take none, you wind up nowhere. If you give that up you might as well skip the wheelchair and go straight to your permanent resting place...

But hey, we all have to live our life as we best see fit.

props babe ;) hang on while I take a deep breath and try real hard to be serious about this reply...

I've been in love. Thrice. Each time was more wonderful than the last, of course. It can be a beautiful thing if you know what you're getting into and you're able to maintain it. I didn't and at that time, i wasn't capable of maintaining it... but then again neither were they. In the hands of a capable, controlled person, love can be the greatest thing to give to someome. In the hands of someone inexperienced or ignorant, it can be the greatest weapon. a lot of people like myself, have only experienced the sharp edge of love and it cuts very deeply.

Whether or not we allow ourselves to be vulnerable to a wound such as that is the risk we take to enjoy it. I'm glad i've loved and lost... maybe even glad i've been fucking stomped into the ground with similar abandon as with someone stepping on a cigarette. It's how you learn, maybe how you better understand things when they come your way another time.

it's also how you grow bitter and jaded, and kill any future chances of finding anything romantic through the haze of hatred and cynicism ;)

Originally posted by cintron

it's also how you grow bitter and jaded, and kill any future chances of finding anything romantic through the haze of hatred and cynicism ;)

...sing us a song you're the pianoman...sing us a song tonight...well we're all in the mood for a melody and you got us feeling alright..

Originally posted by cintron

props babe ;) hang on while I take a deep breath and try real hard to be serious about this reply...

I've been in love. Thrice. Each time was more wonderful than the last, of course. It can be a beautiful thing if you know what you're getting into and you're able to maintain it. I didn't and at that time, i wasn't capable of maintaining it... but then again neither were they. In the hands of a capable, controlled person, love can be the greatest thing to give to someome. In the hands of someone inexperienced or ignorant, it can be the greatest weapon. a lot of people like myself, have only experienced the sharp edge of love and it cuts very deeply.

Whether or not we allow ourselves to be vulnerable to a wound such as that is the risk we take to enjoy it. I'm glad i've loved and lost... maybe even glad i've been fucking stomped into the ground with similar abandon as with someone stepping on a cigarette. It's how you learn, maybe how you better understand things when they come your way another time.

People always say guys are insenistive.......:kiss2: