Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Loved and Lost...

dgmodel

Is it better to have loved and lost or to have never loved at all???  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Is it better to have loved and lost or to have never loved at all???

• Love and Lost
    • Never Have Loved At All...
    • Hey dg why are you such a sappy fag?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hunnie818

Ive been loved by many :love:

But never loved any!

I honestly dont know whats worse...having loved and lost or never loved @ all.....

I do know that I want to find out for myself.....

How many froggies must I kiss before I find my prince?????:confused:

My biggest fear is I will never feel that way for someone...where i feel like they consume me......then again i dont want to ever know the pain of losing someone once i do feel that way.....

I guess I hope I meet Prince charming and never have to find out what it would feel like to lose him!

i feel the same way, ive never found anyone to love and i feel like i never will. I see all my freinds with boyfreinds or girlfreinds and theyre all in love and so happy and smiley when theyre together, i almost wanna hate them, lol. they have something special going on and i dont, that makes me depressed.

i would rather have loved and lost then never have loved at all, its to lonely that way. hopefully the next froggie i kiss will be my prince charming! :love:

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

i feel the same way, ive never found anyone to love and i feel like i never will. I see all my freinds with boyfreinds or girlfreinds and theyre all in love and so happy and smiley when theyre together, i almost wanna hate them, lol. they have something special going on and i dont, that makes me depressed.

i would rather have loved and lost then never have loved at all, its to lonely that way. hopefully the next froggie i kiss will be my prince charming! :love:

Just remember, no more froggies from NB..... ;) But, he's a prince is his own way.......:D