Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Loved and Lost...

dgmodel

Is it better to have loved and lost or to have never loved at all???  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Is it better to have loved and lost or to have never loved at all???

• Love and Lost
    • Never Have Loved At All...
    • Hey dg why are you such a sappy fag?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spragga25

Fact in my eyes...difference of opinion in yours.

That's what makes America great! :aright:

Ragga "As Jaded as ever"

Blah blah blah...How can be so go through life being that jaded??? Hurt happens and makes people sad, but time and patience heal. Why would continually want to look down your nose at what could be??? No wonder you sit i n your wheel chair all alone....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Blah blah blah...How can be so go through life being that jaded??? Hurt happens and makes people sad, but time and patience heal. Why would continually want to look down your nose at what could be??? No wonder you sit i n your wheel chair all alone....

Walk in my shoes sometime and you'd have every right to be.

Nothing's "Ever meant to be".

I deal with what's here and now and to fantasize about that "love" garbage bores me actually - it clouds things up and makes people weak - and I know this from experience.

And I will state it again: Love is VERY overrated. :blown: :blown:

Guest gabo

I deal with what's here and now and to fantasize about that "love" garbage bores me actually - it clouds things up and makes people weak - and I know this from experience.

dude I know this girl (at least I think shes a girl) that hangs out by the pier a lot on saturday nights. I throw her a few bucks and she gives me all the lovin I can possibly want! Ill introduce you to her sometime.

Originally posted by gabo

dude I know this girl (at least I think shes a girl) that hangs out by the pier a lot on saturday nights. I throw her a few bucks and she gives me all the lovin I can possibly want! Ill introduce you to her sometime.

If you're talking about THAT kind of "lovin" - FUCK YEAH!! :laugh: :laugh:

I have to agree... we've all been hurt, but you take what lessons you can from it and eventually move on. Too many people are weak little crybaby pussies when it comes to this- life is about taking risks; if you take none, you wind up nowhere. If you give that up you might as well skip the wheelchair and go straight to your permanent resting place...

But hey, we all have to live our life as we best see fit.

I am not talking about love at this point. I maean in general. What ever is "meant to be" will happen whether you wait for, work for it, or sit on your ass.... LIfe is all about here and now, but the here and now, is based on things that happen in the past.

I am not talking about love at this point. I maean in general. What ever is "meant to be" will happen whether you wait for, work for it, or sit on your ass.... LIfe is all about here and now, but the here and now, is based on things that happen in the past.

Absolutely...I learned from past mistakes and decided to cut things out that made me weak. Simple as that.

And just because one doesn't love someone means that they sit on their ass and are lonely?

:confused: :confused:

I don't think so.

"weak" ... what the fuck is that...more like cop out...everyone's been hurt...some more than others...i have compared notes with many and have yet to find someone with more burns than myself...and yet, here i am still exposed...strength is in healing and resolving your pain and moving upward and onward, not closing the door...strength is in putting yourself out there...risking it all to get it all because you know that deep down inside no matter how jaded you are, no matter how many mirrors and walls you set up...the right person...the right and just love will crash through all of those in one extraordinary instance...and in that same instance, you will feel a warmth in your soul stronger than anything you will ever find by being alone..

Originally posted by phatman

"weak" ... what the fuck is that...more like cop out...everyone's been hurt...some more than others...i have compared notes with many and have yet to find someone with more burns than myself...and yet, here i am still exposed...strength is in healing and resolving your pain and moving upward and onward, not closing the door...strength is in putting yourself out there...risking it all to get it all because you know that deep down inside no matter how jaded you are, no matter how many mirrors and walls you set up...the right person...the right and just love will crash through all of those in one extraordinary instance...and in that same instance, you will feel a warmth in your soul stronger than anything you will ever find by being alone..

Brilliantly put... I must say that after all the shit I've been through, and despite moments of extreme cynicism, jaded-ness (and yes, fucked-for-life-ness ;) )... after all that, maybe because of it, I'm still strong enough to make myself vulnerable...

Originally posted by tastyt

I have to agree... we've all been hurt, but you take what lessons you can from it and eventually move on. Too many people are weak little crybaby pussies when it comes to this- life is about taking risks; if you take none, you wind up nowhere. If you give that up you might as well skip the wheelchair and go straight to your permanent resting place...

But hey, we all have to live our life as we best see fit.

Sometimes it's all about the risk. Taking the risk doesn't make you weak, if opens up new chances. Some don't work out how we want, but even then, at least you can say you tried. You are right, no two people will choose to live their lives the same....

It's funny how I'm getting bashed for stating my opinion...just because it doesn't "jive" with everone else, doesn't give peeps the right to do so.

Moving onward and upward? What makes you think that I haven't?

Some things just might not happen in life - so I don't concentrate on that. I have better things to worry about. And that, my friends is my OPINION.

Don't worry Phattie - you haven't compared notes with me. I'll tell you my story someday - I just hope you have a few hours. :aright:

Absolutely...I learned from past mistakes and decided to cut things out that made me weak. Simple as that.

And just because one doesn't love someone means that they sit on their ass and are lonely?

:confused: :confused:

I don't think so.

Having feelings/emotions makes someone weak??? Be they love, hate, angry, distraught, bliss..... Maybe you are afraid and that is what makes you weak???

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Even if you lose them, they have forever impacted your life, making see it form different angles..... If they stay, well then you know that no fortress is unbreakable....

It's funny how I'm getting bashed for stating my opinion...just because it doesn't "jive" with everone else, doesn't give peeps the right to do so.

Moving onward and upward? What makes you think that I haven't?

Some things just might not happen in life - so I don't concentrate on that. I have better things to worry about. And that, my friends is my OPINION.

Don't worry Phattie - you haven't compared notes with me. I'll tell you my story someday - I just hope you have a few hours. :aright:

...i'm not bashing...just voicing my opinion as well...just because i dont agree with your view, doesnt mean i cant respect it...it's your gig and i can understand/jive on it...friendship is an upward and onward concept by the way...closing yourself off to love, in my opinion, is not...either way...and i agree, we're not all on this planet to find true love and procreate..

anyways

...yeah...you can come over for some football and notesharing during commercials...i'm sure between the two of us we could write a miniseries...;)

Having feelings/emotions makes someone weak??? Be they love, hate, angry, distraught, bliss..... Maybe you are afraid and that is what makes you weak???

Not all emotions...just the one(s) that hold you back. With enough focus - it's pretty easy to do.

And the only things I'm afraid of are God and my Parents ;)

Not all emotions...just the one(s) that hold you back. With enough focus - it's pretty easy to do.

And the only things I'm afraid of are God and my Parents ;)

I don't mean to sound harsh(in the case that I do), but putting all the effort in to closing something off, wouldn't it be easier to just let go.... Why be so negative? I am not sayng to go looking for anything or anyone for that matter, but if there is at least the option...... Maybe it does make us think and act differently, but is that so bad? There is so much more to a person than what we see, sometimes it takes someone "loving" you to bring to the surface. Once it's surfaced, it's there to stay....

You know....;)