Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I helped some lady last night at the mall. .

I was in the parking deck, and I hear this lady start screaming. So I run towards the area and see some lady on the ground, and a guy running away. So I speed it up and run towards the guy and tackle him. Turns out he had the lady's purse. After a little scuffle (which pretty much consisted of me just kicking him over and over) the Security came and took this clown away. He was like a 17 year old punk. So the lady was all happy that I helped her out, and offered to take me out to dinner. :laugh: I turned that down, but was glad to help her out. You shoulda seen this kid...little punk ass kid. I don't know what got into me, but it felt good. :D

AWWW, PROPS TO YOU!!! That is so sweet. Most people in the world never help anyone out. You should feel good, cuz you did a really nice thing for someone. ;)

I remember some punk ass kids stole the candy out of my grandmothers hands once on halloween, as small as I am, I would have tried hard as hell to tackle them and kick 'em.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I was in the parking deck, and I hear this lady start screaming. So I run towards the area and see some lady on the ground, and a guy running away. So I speed it up and run towards the guy and tackle him. Turns out he had the lady's purse. After a little scuffle (which pretty much consisted of me just kicking him over and over) the Security came and took this clown away. He was like a 17 year old punk. So the lady was all happy that I helped her out, and offered to take me out to dinner. :laugh: I turned that down, but was glad to help her out. You shoulda seen this kid...little punk ass kid. I don't know what got into me, but it felt good. :D

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I always knew you were a good guy. I am sure you made that woman's day. That punk probably didn't even know what him....

:D :D

Awww, that's awesome! It should make you feel good!!! You did a great thing!! :clap2::)

It was weird because I didnt even think twice. Like I saw the lady on the ground, and just felt so bad. Then I think to myself that this kid looks like a punk. I mean as you all know I aint no big guy or anything, but I can get grimy when need be. :tongue: He was like "Chill man...chill" while I introduced my Diesels to his face. :laugh:

It was weird because I didnt even think twice. Like I saw the lady on the ground, and just felt so bad. Then I think to myself that this kid looks like a punk. I mean as you all know I aint no big guy or anything, but I can get grimy when need be. :tongue: He was like "Chill man...chill" while I introduced my Diesels to his face. :laugh:

You might need a new nickname.....lol

Originally posted by ysolt

i am sooooo proud of you, doood!

and to think, i was gonna meet ya at the mall!!! hehehe

i would've been runnin' (not kickin') hehehe :laugh:

:laugh: This kid was such a pussy. He practically fell to the ground like the little bitch he is. Some criminal :rolleyes:

Originally posted by djdanfury

Jay are you sure you weren't dreaming? I swear that scenario was a Chunky Soup commercial... lol :laugh:

Good Stuff though Jay... They had no clue what kind of professional they were dealing with...

He has no clue what professionalism is all about. Hes a rookie. :laugh: