Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I helped some lady last night at the mall. .

Originally posted by njangel

:box: ------->Jay

....but seriously, good job - we need more ppl. in the world who are willing to put other ppl. before themselves. I'm proud of you sweetie.

It kinda reminded of that fight that the crew got into down there at MU. . :punch::gang:

i think jay tried to hit on some chick and she clocked him and this is his way of making it look good when hes out with a black eye this week LOL

good job Jay. tough descion.

i remember once me and my cousins were in Eliz and some guy was beating up this chick she had a baby in one hand and a lil kid with her trying to hold her other hands. Her boyfriend was standing there pummeling her so me and my cousinx beat the shit out of him and the lady turns and starts kicking at my one cousin and going after the other with her purse. We were like WTF ??? shes screaming " leave him alone"

Originally posted by thehype

Everyone knows Jay is a Good guy and always does the rite thing but noone knows how good he is in Pool. He kicked my ass in 5 minutes the other nite

:laugh: At least you wernt a victim of my hustling. I hustled some cokehead in the city one night/morning. I was like 19, and we played at this real shady bar. $50 games.He kept on losing and losin and losing....he was pissed