Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you remember when...

Haha.. I remember when 2am closing was late.. the Jersey clubs close then.. and when I was younger, I used to tell my dad I was going out and coming home around 2:30 or so and he would be all like: OMG about it.. now I go out.. and on my way out the door he says: so I'll see you like 7am right? :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by roninmess

you need drugs to party late... sad.

Actually no, I dont need drugs. But I'm pointing out thats what they did to me :idea:. Excuse me Mr. SF Freak who can stay up and out all hours of the night and day. Im sooo jealous... :rolleyes: LOL. I can't help it that I go to school full time and work part time on the weeend and work hours during the week and I get tired early.

Originally posted by tastyt

Ok Mikey, I gave it some more thought, and it was before I went to college. There are tons of places in New Orleans that are open 24-7 (no last call), so I was completely spoiled.

thats awesome.. give me some drungs and Im set :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: J/K

i remember when it 18to drink, n my aunts would all be at some club downtown....and talk about how 4am was so late.....

and than i remember arrival time @Palladium was like 4am...

and we got there and jr turned on the light's n killed the sound for 5min, to clear the floor, and everyone thought it was closing, for some reason....and than Boom.....lights went out, and the sound started kicking n we all ran to the Platforms and started dancing......didint walk out till the next night......FUN FUN FUN

Watching the TV monitors come so sloce to the floo ru could touch them......and than playing House in the Barbie Mansion> as we use to call it....DAM....now im out past 4,and im like holly shit. lol

but i think NY arrival time has always been 1-2am.......and for after hours 3-6 am

you know what else is funny....is telling people from Out of Ny that u were out at some club and came home at like 10am, and there like 10am!!

and u can see the "wow" in there face......

lets hope Ny is always an Afterhours CITY!! cause thats the only thing good going for us now........

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Ok Mikey, I gave it some more thought, and it was before I went to college. There are tons of places in New Orleans that are open 24-7 (no last call), so I was completely spoiled.

spoiled rotten

Originally posted by joeg

24/7??? niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

The best part of it all, was hitting a bar after the rave was over... hanging out there a few hours... walking back down towards the streetcar, sunday morn/verging on afternoon... and getting looks b/c your group of friends is the biggest bunch of freaks walking down Bourbon Street... Unless you've been there, you don't know what an accomplishment that is, being a Freak amongst freaks... :screwy: Ahhhh, ya gotta give those tourists *something* to talk about when they go home! :laugh: :laugh:

sucks is when u go to boston or CA and you're thinking you can chill till midnight or 2am at your place with a few drinks and everyone's putting on their jackets at 9:15 like "yo, we gotta hit the clubs" lol

seriously 4am is a great time to close if you are going out drinking cause after 4 - 8 or even 10 hours the livers gotta sleep.

as for clubs nothing beats walking out into the daylight on a cool crisp day and checking out all the people just getting up, or walking up to the park to cheer the end of the marathon :aright:

we are spoiled but i just feel like beatz are for late night