Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells & Bad Boy Bill

whadupg

Originally posted by whadupg

Avaland December Baby!!! :D:cool::party:

12/6 - Danny Howells

12/13 - Bad Boy Bill

I would have to say I didn't know DH, was coming back to Boston so soon, I found out this past weekend that he was and I am right there with you G on this one, DH is going to be a :party: . Can't wait!!:D

Originally posted by snatch69

hey meathead! looks like we gotta skip DH due to DMB tribute! i know you'll be at BBB with bells on though, right???:laugh: :laugh:

not only bells, but you'll be first in line for BBB right? :rolleyes::laugh: remember when i liked him and couldn't wait for him to come here? now he is and i'm not going! proud of me? :D:laugh: i bet the roomies will be there! d'oh!

Hey Nyis - you gonna put on some bells with me??? :D

Only if they're bells to comemorate the retirement of Bad Boy Bill :tongue:

I will be there in full force for Howells as usual. I heard about his Dec. 6th show just recently... can't wait! He must be in the States from the 30th (of Nov.) through at least the 6th if not later. I wonder where else he's playing around here... hmmmmmm....

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I will be there in full force for Howells as usual. I heard about his Dec. 6th show just recently... can't wait! He must be in the States from the 30th (of Nov.) through at least the 6th if not later. I wonder where else he's playing around here... hmmmmmm....

hes in b'more on the 7th..thats the only decent thing going on in our neck of the woods

:laugh:

Saw BBB last year and had the best time :) I was pissed when they cancelled him in Sept. - glad they have him rescheduled! Don't worry if you can't make it - I'll be sure to give him your best :tongue:

I'm pretty psyched he'll be back in Boston. I'm still debating on the trip down for him and dt - now if I decide not to go I won't be so heartbroken :D

but what about friday 1223? ;)

who is pgiddy and what is his deal?

well we have to get dressed up for that thing on Friday, it aint no Buzz but it should keep us busy on Friday. Behrouz and MV are 2 yoshitoshi dj/producers, I think Behrouz sometimes opens up for Deep Dish when they do their longer sets, so it should be good but the crown there doesnt really have a clue as to who is spinning or who they are. I think I might have to break out my sunglasses for this one on friday :eek:

as for pgiddy, he just talks trash, he likes the attention :D

Originally posted by vicman

well we have to get dressed up for that thing on Friday, it aint no Buzz but it should keep us busy on Friday. Behrouz and MV are 2 yoshitoshi dj/producers, I think Behrouz sometimes opens up for Deep Dish when they do their longer sets, so it should be good but the crown there doesnt really have a clue as to who is spinning or who they are. I think I might have to break out my sunglasses for this one on friday :eek:

just keep your shirt on boy ;) 1223 isn't Velvet! *lol*

Behrouz opened for Deep Dish at Buzz the last time they spun there... May? Anyhow, he's pretty good. I don't think I'm going to 1223 on Fri though.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Danny Howells/BBB thread.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Behrouz opened for Deep Dish at Buzz the last time they spun there... May? Anyhow, he's pretty good. I don't think I'm going to 1223 on Fri though.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Danny Howells/BBB thread.

No kidding! Buzz off threadjackers!!! ;)

.....So anyways, Bad Boy Bill, Feb'01, Miami - great f'in time :D

as for pgiddy, he just talks trash, he likes the attention :D

yeah, he funny. me like your board! ahh, he reminds me of tempkid!!

No kidding! Buzz off threadjackers!!! ;)

.....So anyways, Bad Boy Bill, Feb'01, Miami - great f'in time :D

I saw him in Miami June 2001, and he was great! Where did you see him? I saw him at the former Shadow Lounge, personally liked the club but the soundsystem was probably one of the worst I have ever heard, crackling everywhere...:mad:

Originally posted by prplhz

I saw him in Miami June 2001, and he was great! Where did you see him? I saw him at the former Shadow Lounge, personally liked the club but the soundsystem was probably one of the worst I have ever heard, crackling everywhere...:mad:

LOL- Right after Valentine's day- I'm pretty sure that was name of the place where I saw him! That was the only time I saw him live and we had so much f'ing fun! Don't really remember the sound system, but not surprised - lost many details of that weekend (first time in Miami :D )

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

nope, i cant guarantee that, i promise nothing :eek:

ur not going? :(

there is always drama in everyboard. our worse offender was some guy called jasontowns, that kid is all drama. overall were drama free.

jasontowns huh? funny. are you friends w/ or do you know pdiddy? he is a riot and keeping me entertained! :D

jasontowns huh? funny. are you friends w/ or do you know pdiddy? he is a riot and keeping me entertained! :D

funny thing is that i've never hung out with pgiddy at a club. everytime we went to Buzz i think he went to 1223 or some other place. Actually I think I saw at Glow once but I was to trashed to notice it was him. Other people saw him at the Delta Heavy show at buzz back in march.

funny thing is that i've never hung out with pgiddy at a club. everytime we went to Buzz i think he went to 1223 or some other place. Actually I think I saw at Glow once but I was to trashed to notice it was him. Other people saw him at the Delta Heavy show at buzz back in march.

what a nice, calm, well manored guy, huh? some people. lol

so, is the next time i'm gonna see you at WMC with KT?? :D (she will be going, she will be going...) ;)

how's the slippery kitty doing? :tongue:

what a nice, calm, well manored guy, huh? some people. lol

so, is the next time i'm gonna see you at WMC with KT?? :D (she will be going, she will be going...) ;)

how's the slippery kitty doing? :tongue:

yup, some people just crave the attention :tongue:

well unless i go up to boston or you come down to dc or there is another massive roatrip to nyc, then wmc it will be. we're currently working on the accomodations for wmc over here. KT has to go, check that KT and her partner in crime Malanee have to go, both of them are wild, but put them together and you have to multiply the wildness 100 fold :eek:

the hello kitty thingy survived the trip back. i was a bit concerned when you gave it to me that i would lose it or it would break during the night, but it made it through. i put on on a bookshelf in my living room for all to see :D

yup, some people just crave the attention :tongue:

well unless i go up to boston or you come down to dc or there is another massive roatrip to nyc, then wmc it will be. we're currently working on the accomodations for wmc over here. KT has to go, check that KT and her partner in crime Malanee have to go, both of them are wild, but put them together and you have to multiply the wildness 100 fold :eek:

the hello kitty thingy survived the trip back. i was a bit concerned when you gave it to me that i would lose it or it would break during the night, but it made it through. i put on on a bookshelf in my living room for all to see :D

yeah, she better go! i miss her! then again, she a great excuse for me to finally get my ass back to cali.! who knows vic, i love to travel, so maybe i'll find some excuse to visit DC as well!

glad that hello kitty is safe and sound!:D

yeah, she better go! i miss her! then again, she a great excuse for me to finally get my ass back to cali.! who knows vic, i love to travel, so maybe i'll find some excuse to visit DC as well!

glad that hello kitty is safe and sound!:D

well if u need a place to crash in DC.......:D:D:D:D