Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meatheads

8am2early

dayam NYCis i wasnt talkin to you! i was talkin to snatch!

snatch i will be there as well, we should definitly meet up and show these people how you should REALLY be treated! why hang with someone who is so full of himself when you can be with me, and be treated like the queen you are!

Originally posted by 8am2early

snatch i will be there as well, we should definitly meet up and show these people how you should REALLY be treated! why hang with someone who is so full of himself when you can be with me, and be treated like the queen you are!

OUCH. thanks for compliment though. are you gonna come to my place to pre-party/after-party?

Originally posted by 8am2early

dayum 8am, I wasn't talking to you, i was talkin to snatch. She's making me a message board celebrity. I don't like it, it makes me too full of myself.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

dayum 8am, I wasn't talking to you, i was talkin to snatch. She's making me a message board celebrity. I don't like it, it makes me too full of myself.

eh dont feel like to much of a celebrity just cuz your on a message board

Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: well you get a 10 for a funny origional name

However, I feel you will dissapoint me in the long run. As your humor does not seem up to par.

So please be funny or bow out now.

Thank you

aww, baby k to the rescue again for brian.

get off his dick, he's not gay.

(sits back and awaits oh so witty reply) :rolleyes:

First of Ms. Drippy Snatch Face. I didn't come to his defense if you read my reply I was laughing at the name. However, I think this person picked it to be funny. But, I was worried about their humor due to their following posts.

So once again you showed me you have a problem reading.

Also I believe you made up the name to talk to yourself all day long. Sad sight if you ask me.

Are you going to meet up with this person today or tomorrow or maybe friday are ya huh huh. Ask them, that will be oohhhh so fun:rolleyes:

tool

First of Ms. Drippy Snatch Face. I didn't come to his defense if you read my reply I was laughing at the name. However, I think this person picked it to be funny. But, I was worried about their humor due to their following posts.

Also I believe you made up the name to talk to yourself all day long. Sad sight if you ask me.

Are you going to meet up with this person today or tomorrow or maybe friday are ya huh huh. Ask them, that will be oohhhh so fun:rolleyes:

tool

hahaha! you kille me douchbag! yes, i AM talking to myself!! too funny! that's great one!

why don't you just go back to being so cool at axis and doing bumps of k at the club. oh, that's right..you don't DO k, it's just a name. :rolleyes:

hey, i think brian's diaper needs changing, you should wipe his ass now.

i need to go back to talking to myself now! :laugh:

tool

Hey - see you made it through the b-day weekend! Welcome back! :laugh:

Originally posted by snatch69

hahaha! you kille me douchbag! yes, i AM talking to myself!! too funny! that's great one!

why don't you just go back to being so cool at axis and doing bumps of k at the club. oh, that's right..you don't DO k, it's just a name. :rolleyes:

is someone giving you trouble? ill come and defend my new hot friend! and what up for the night , lets make our plans!

Hey mabye it is just a name, maybe it isnt. How would you know, you dont know me! Also why don't you tell us another one of your great stories of you being in a k hole. Oh wait no one cares:blown:

Doing bumps at Axis makes me cool? And lets not talk about screen names there Snatch69

Oh I got an idea why dont you put up pictures of nasty tits for attention:rolleyes: "real girls swallow" now that's classy, you got some really classy lines there:aright:

Nothing like a trashy, oops I mean classy girl to spice up the messageboard:rolleyes:

Dont you have another messageboard to ruin??

And I don't know why you are all worked up, I am really confused. You are mad because I found this persons screen name funny? Or are you mad because I said that I hope they continue to be funny? You say you are mad because I was defending brian. A little sour towards someone are we!!! I never defended him, I just commented on someones name.

Now do us all a favor tell us how much you love girls and how hot that is, and all about your music knowledge:rolleyes: :blown:

hey 8, are you still bringing that date friday or no? just lemme what you guys think you are doing, kay? also, did you get my email from yesterday? i split shortly after writing it.

happy hump day!!:hump:

nah that date thing fell through...so if the offer still stands for after the club then im all for it :D

also..let me just tell you once more what a cutie you are :)