Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
elysiumdc

Yoshitoshi @ Modern this Thursday

Originally posted by revaluation

Is there a list?

I'd love to go, but I'm not paying $5 to have some anorexic Gap model reject bartender with hard on for kid rock ignore me when I'm trying to buy a f*in' $10 drink. :)

let us know...

and I thought I had problems......

Is there a list?

I'd love to go, but I'm not paying $5 to have some anorexic Gap model reject bartender with hard on for kid rock ignore me when I'm trying to buy a f*in' $10 drink. :)

let us know...

you are SUCH a whiner!!!! :cry: :cry: begood.gif

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Don't even get me started on the flaming bartender at Modern. That dude kills me.

I think he's an okay guy. He gave me free stoli vanilla :) But reval just complains about EVVVVVVERYTHING! Cheap skizzate

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I think he's an okay guy. He gave me free stoli vanilla :) But reval just complains about EVVVVVVERYTHING! Cheap skizzate

What the heck do I complain about?

And fuck being a cheapskate.....I would LOVE to pay for a drink if the cock sucker served me. I guess if I borrowed some of your clothes and blew him I might get to try the vanilla stoli too....

What the heck do I complain about?

And fuck being a cheapskate.....I would LOVE to pay for a drink if the cock sucker served me. I guess if I borrowed some of your clothes and blew him I might get to try the vanilla stoli too....

You're probably right. That wouldn't work for me 'cause he is gay and I'm a girl - you'd do much better for yourself :aright:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

You're probably right. That wouldn't work for me 'cause he is gay and I'm a girl - you'd do much better for yourself :aright:

bwahahahahaha......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

she got you there revaluation guy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah with that weird hat you can only wonder :shaky:

they should just get another bartender to work with him or open that other small bar area at the back of the place