Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cp!d.tenaglia@limelight/estate Thanksgiving Eve Update

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i am doing TGE sober. well im going to try and not getting mangled on party favors either. ok so what so ill be the only person besides the police ( and even thats debatable) to ever step foot in limelight and not do favors. Figures the one TGE i can stay out until sunday and i decide to clean my act up figures

pregame jersey or NYC ???

I will be joining you as well.....I have never done any 'favors' either not just at limelight but everywhere as well....geek i am

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by DANNY TENAGLIA

I was originally told that I have to stop at 8am, but this may not be the case and I may be able to play much longer. You all know me, I will not stop until the owner tells me to please wind it down and I will respect that request for obvious reasons.

Lots of love,

danny tenaglia

Taken from the nyc board.

Originally posted by jaysea

i went and all i gotta say is.......

WOW....lol with all the lights on, and everything ready..it really looks cool inside, very "Metal Cyber Gothy"its weird....lol but the dance floor looks a hell of alot bigger......and the LIGHT SYSTEM

HYDROLIC LIGHTING SYSTEM.....YUM

anyway, all the other rooms were Different..cool, funky n neat, but god its different its a totally new place...its really weird..n there still is a stage> when i last was there it was Gone, but now its alot lower n smaller....

Me>>>:laugh:

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

Anyone know who is opening up for DT??

...I'm trying to get my friends to go for TGE so maybe I can meet some of you fuckers

Yo dude.. He is spinning ALL FUCKING NIGHT!!!

All i keep thinking about is HYDROLIC LIGHTING SYSTEM!

Thats a reason to def do some funky shit and get fucked up!

Originally posted by notallthere

Yo dude.. He is spinning ALL FUCKING NIGHT!!!

All i keep thinking about is HYDROLIC LIGHTING SYSTEM!

Thats a reason to def do some funky shit and get fucked up!

One of my friends when there tuesday or wed...i forget what day....for some special opening party...don't ask me ...but he called me from there and he said the lighting is f'n sick!

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

One of my friends when there tuesday or wed...i forget what day....for some special opening party...don't ask me ...but he called me from there and he said the lighting is f'n sick!

Yeah all i keep hearing is the new lighting and the sound is like nothing we have ever seen around these parts! :D