Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTENTION: Shlonger & Riding...

Listen boys...The donkies would like to hangout with the Gropasaurous and somehow merge the Alliance and Donkeyland into one Kingdom where we can keep tabs on all of these fucking A/X stamped trash....Yes thats right I am so big time that whenever I am in the mall and see the A/X sign it hurts my eyes...

Donkeywhore,

As much as we appreciate your attempt at a merger, I cannot solely determine whether it will be best for both the donkeys and the alliance to form one empire. We have to explore and understand whether this merger is synergistically sound and beneficial to both groups. The alliance will be proud to hear your denouncement of that gay logo (A/X). It is for trailer park trash who are trying to hide their hand. Remember this summer all those sleeveless shirts with the A/X on front and the '02 in back... We saw a bunch of them in Belmar. I felt like the white ones were the home team, and the black ones were the away team. I became so frustrated with seeing those shirts that I refused to put those letters in words for 3 weeks. This practice, of course, didn't go over too well with the readers of my research. They began questioning my abilities and intelligence. For example, this is how this sentence was typed during that 3 week span: For emple, this is how this sentence ws typed during tht 3 week spn.

The donkeys need to stop shopping at the mall. Why go to the mall, when the mall can come to you? I have had Jean Paul Gaultier and Helmut Lang runway shows in my bedroom just because I thought about buying a shirt. I didn't even have to get out of bed. You are on pace to achieve similar high profile status. I have met you donkeys, and I must say the force is strong in you guys.

As for Gropasaurus and the rest of the Alliance, they have boycotted Jersey because they grew very tired of all the riff raff that's associated with it. I, however have developed a fan base in this state, and hate to disappoint. I'm sure you can agree with their position on this, but its city lounges and global domination {as there are trips to brazil (carneval), south beach, and vegas in the next 5 months} for the Alliance. I know some of the donkeys enjoy the city as well, so we can further discuss this possible merger at Lotus or suite 16 on thursday. As for Riding and dogekid, they are being silently recruited as primary enforcers (ooops, there goes that surprise), although they've been tabbed GUIDOS.

I am really startin to re-think this "You can be a guido too..." course I have been taking with my brother Doge.....

I have been shavin my bodyhair (everything but the legs!!!) for some time now... I just cannot deal with the trial of growin my hair back, just so I can oil it up and comb it upward off my chest so it pops out through my shirt.....

The gold chains are a bit much too..... wtf???? How the hell do ya deal wit dat shit hangin on your neck all day.... I just feel to feminine puttin on jewelry anyway.... leave that for the ladies....

Still thinkin the whole situation over.... Not sure if I am going to persue this guido thing anymore....

Besides, I had to give up my bandana's for Star.... No way I can swing the guido thing without one.....

I keep askin myself.... what's in it for me?????

Shlonger...I was on my way to work this morning, driving my expensive car of course...and reflecting on the past 6 months...I almost had to pull over..because I started feeling sick...recalling all the ugly patrons of the shore and especially River Street that one night...Deko has been decent...but still far from good and ONLY good from far....Then I suddenly felt better...when I recalled my South Beach experience and eating $500 dinners, buying all the good looking patrons of Space and Nikki Beach expensive drinks and of course staying in the finest hotel the, The Flamingo...it was actually reasonable $300 a night...Anyway, I just remember walking into into Nikki Beach with my expensive clothes on and being around individuals who clearly had a purpose in life...I remember coming back from South Beach not being able to identify with other people...it took a while to readjust....Anyway, I feel better now...Donkeyland is planning a very expensive New Years which is strictly Confidential and banned from the regular CP Loser...they could foil our plans if the plans were leaked....

donkeywhore....if your plans fall through on new year's make sure you let me know. my good friend is throwing a party in the city and you and your clan will be welcomed, vip of course.

bus...don't ever second guess your meathead status or anything you do for that matter.

shlonger...we need to plan out the next couple of weeks tonight and get the donkeys and bus conferenced in.