Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Destiny

What is your favorite....

Right now my favorite thing are my new tan boots (with a matching handbag of course) !!! I love em - They are so comfortable!!!!

Luvle I hear ya on not seeing Hype's outfits.... I only met him once at Riverstreet, which was a one-time appearence... :(

I love my black boots I love a nice pair of fitted jeans, I like ripped jeans. I have these nice D & G pair of jeans that i adore!!

and my Dior bag. along with any nice top that shows my boobs. LOL

also

luvle02 dont know if u got the post, but just wanted to say it was nice meeting u on friday at riverstreet.

it was nice seeing dknybabe too.

Originally posted by angelicious

me too. I was wasted when you saw me, and i know you were too. LOL

I guess no more long island ice tea's.

I almost got banned from metro, for missing a friday night and going to Riverstreet.

Angelicious - I hope your night at RS was at least worth it - :D

Originally posted by mystify82281

Luvle I hear ya on not seeing Hype's outfits.... I only met him once at Riverstreet, which was a one-time appearence... :(

ditto on that, and i dont wanna sound like a bitch (which i am) but im glad i dont see it because it sounds horrid... then again, the kid still rocks tims so that says more than i need to know... :laugh:

my favorite items, my la perla bra/panties, all the jeans i own that fit in my ass, this red crochet 3/4 length sweater with a mohair collar, floor length cashmere blend gray sweater, black/white fitted button down shirts.

I absolutely ADORE my fitted Alfred Vinneni jeans ( with some funky zipper thingy in the back), my stilleto pointy black boots, my grey coach bag and tops I have so many I cant think...of a favorite right now:)

Angelicious - Are you coming to Deko?? We gotta have some drinks, i ahve had a STRESSFUL week at work!

Luvle02 - I cant believe you were at Riverstreet and I missed you again!:(