Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~Whats the most horrible

Destiny

Who the hell wears freakin' huge sequence tube tops anymore.... I saw that recently. To top it off she had just one side of her hair in a clip, a comb clip thing like holy 80's- Follow.............. :puke:

I had a mirror in my purse, I was going to give it to her to take home................

I think I was in the City, and this girl literally had a scarf rigged around her body like and X...It criss crossed.....:eek: And she had on the way way too small shorts and sneakers....:puke: I think her mirror must have been broken or she didn't buy any friends that night....:laugh:

I know I pulled out some crazy stuff from my closet, but none to that extreme...At least my friends would tell me to go home and change.......lol

Ok this is REALLY bad, like i feel bad for the person. This girl had a Stretch fitted turtleneck - (like the one that cheerleaders would wear under there uniforms!!) along with tappered jeans, and she had no ass to begin with, to fill the jeans out. and then a thin gold chain on top of the turtleneck. LOL LOL LOL

Originally posted by angelicious

Ok this is REALLY bad, like i feel bad for the person. This girl had a Stretch fitted turtleneck - (like the one that cheerleaders would wear under there uniforms!!) along with tappered jeans, and she had no ass to begin with, to fill the jeans out. and then a thin gold chain on top of the turtleneck. LOL LOL LOL

I HATE it when people wear their necklaces over their turtlenecks!!!

spandex turtlenecks are the worst... along w/leotards!!!!

Originally posted by angelicious

~~WOW!! :eek: i know thats mean but it sounds like this girl is OTB

OTB=Off The Boat.... this is a term that I know alot of Russian kidz use to describe Russian newbies into America.... also, there's FOB=Fresh Off Boat.... most of them just have no style whatsoever, and those turtlenecks and tapered jeans realy seem to just fit the OTB image. But I have encountered 2 types of OTB's in my life: type #1 is the one I just described.... dork-like with no tyle whatsoever..... type #2 are rather normal looking and have style, and have been in America for a few years.... it's just that they still think they're in Russia or Ukraine.