Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
jin22

sniffing xtc?

ive seen my friends crushing up E than sniffing it. what is the effect of that? i have heard it gives u a rush? do u get the same high as poping a pill?? never tryied it.. im gonna drop later tonite but dont know which way i should do it. sniff or pop.?? is sniffing just a waste of pills??

Originally posted by jin22

ive seen my friends crushing up E than sniffing it. what is the effect of that? i have heard it gives u a rush? do u get the same high as poping a pill?? never tryied it.. im gonna drop later tonite but dont know which way i should do it. sniff or pop.?? is sniffing just a waste of pills??

It gets you twatted a hell of a lot quicker. We used do it after a club when you are already buckled. It brings you straight back up. Only problem is that there is a lot of unknown shit in pills and do you really want that up your snout? You gotta try everything once but only snort a quarter or half to start with.

I stick to snorting Coke and Ket.

:eek:

its great to bump if you get your hands on MDMA powder, but not worth it if you have pills, unless they are god awfull strong and small. The fillers/binders can cause havoc with your sinuses. But then again, I really hate bumping anything.

Originally posted by mindfaqd

he means stick it up ur ass. fukkin disgusting!!!!!!:puke:

WTF..!!!! i would never do that.!!!!!!!!!! why would any1 do that?? omg.!! that is so fucking nasty... people acturally do that.. if i had to do that i would stay sober..

It's really not as bad as it sounds. If you break it in half, though, the pointy part can be a little uncomfortable up there. But only for a few minutes. Lighten up, fellows. It doesn't mean you're a homo if you plug a pill.

Originally posted by Crackorn

It's really not as bad as it sounds. If you break it in half, though, the pointy part can be a little uncomfortable up there. But only for a few minutes. Lighten up, fellows. It doesn't mean you're a homo if you plug a pill.

its not a homophobia thing man, its that i would only snort or ingest pills. sticking things in my ass doesn't sound like a good time. call me traditional, i'll do it the normal way.

Originally posted by mindfaqd

its not a homophobia thing man, its that i would only snort or ingest pills. sticking things in my ass doesn't sound like a good time. call me traditional, i'll do it the normal way.

werd..

Putting a pill in your ass bypasses the 'first pass' effect that would occur by ingesting the pill. This means that the drug would go more directly into your bloodstream without being filtered through the liver first. It dissolves in a few minutes and you don't have to stick it all the way up your asshole. I've done it twice but it gets me way too fucked up.

Originally posted by Crackorn

Putting a pill in your ass bypasses the 'first pass' effect that would occur by ingesting the pill. This means that the drug would go more directly into your bloodstream without being filtered through the liver first. It dissolves in a few minutes and you don't have to stick it all the way up your asshole. I've done it twice but it gets me way too fucked up.

Well, hell, I guess - next time I get some X, if I ever can find any - I will stick it up my arse.:eek:

Nautica

if you have good pills sniffin 'em can be a good way to go. You can take 1 pill, then snort a half, then later on take another half, then snort more....it keeps you going. You can also alternate snorting e with coke...fun but best to do if you have already taken at least 1 pill, otherwise they both wear off so fast you will be in the bathroom/car every 10 minutes doing more, not a good way to spend your night.