Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: All people planning to go to 1223 Fri - Sign in..

vixenfoxxy

OK here's the deal -

I'm going to try to put together a special promotion item for CP'ers for Friday - some sort of extra reduced something-or-other if not a small window of free-ness - but in order to do it I have to be able to promise the management a decent number of people. If you could all just reply here (ONCE...please no hijacking) if you're going, and how many people you'd be bringing with you (honest estimates, don't tell me 15 of your second cousins are coming just so the pitch will work) that would be great. OK kids, get to it....

(p.s. - if for any reason i can't have this worked the way I want it, then magic8ball has access to a list, and I would suggest trying that because the soulstice list that has traditionally worked didn't work for any of the 10 or so people that wandered in during the past two weeks - they got either reduced and no 3rd floor access, or niether of the two...wtf)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OK here's the deal -

I'm going to try to put together a special promotion item for CP'ers for Friday - some sort of extra reduced something-or-other if not a small window of free-ness - but in order to do it I have to be able to promise the management a decent number of people. If you could all just reply here (ONCE...please no hijacking) if you're going, and how many people you'd be bringing with you (honest estimates, don't tell me 15 of your second cousins are coming just so the pitch will work) that would be great. OK kids, get to it....

(p.s. - if for any reason i can't have this worked the way I want it, then magic8ball has access to a list, and I would suggest trying that because the soulstice list that has traditionally worked didn't work for any of the 10 or so people that wandered in during the past two weeks - they got either reduced and no 3rd floor access, or niether of the two...wtf)

I may be there with one or two of my buds.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I just found out that somehow, I agreed to play paintball Saturday morning at 9:00 AM. I was asked if I wanted to play a few weeks ago, and I said sure, why not. I didn't think they'd take me seriously. :(

I actually did that a few weekends ago with a bunch of friends. It was a blast, I was a little skeptical of it, but it ended up being great. I never thought I would have soo much fun shooting my friends.......9am that's a different story though.........what place you going to? The one we went to was in the middle of nowhere, that was the only thing that sucked

I just found out that somehow, I agreed to play paintball Saturday morning at 9:00 AM. I was asked if I wanted to play a few weeks ago, and I said sure, why not. I didn't think they'd take me seriously. :(

yeah well i'm helping a friend move all day on saturday, gotta be there at 9 also, but i'm still going, although i'll probably wont be staying until the place closes, i at least wanna get my drink on and hopefully get one of those hooched up girls there drunk and take her home with me

Originally posted by vicman

yeah well i'm helping a friend move all day on saturday, gotta be there at 9 also, but i'm still going, although i'll probably wont be staying until the place closes, i at least wanna get my drink on and hopefully get one of those hooched up girls there drunk and take her home with me

Nice. Well if Tini's there, you won't have to worry about the getting her drunk part. She'll take care of that on her own. :D

Nice. Well if Tini's there, you won't have to worry about the getting her drunk part. She'll take care of that on her own. :D

she's not going :(

so i'm gonna have to put my guido act together for this one. put the motor oil on my hair, and break out the sun glasses

Did you guys sleep head to toe? If you did, then wouldn't your feet be at Vic's hoohoodilly?

actually your wrong, it would be her face there:eek: :eek:

see if her feet were by his head then....ahh nevermind you get the picture......

Well since B. forgot about me, (its ok, I HAVE been out of town for 3 weeks), I'll count myself in too (adrienne)---- I won't be able make it by 11 though, since my flight doesn't come in until then. I'll be tired as shit, but most likely ready to party as usual :hat: