Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
SPYGIRL3

Signature Make Up Item

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by mssabina

benefit benetint... i look dead if i don't put a little bit on my cheeks... also, kiehl's lip balm and mascara...

thats all i usually wear daily, unless i'm going out somewhere or i'm bored with my look...

i just went like a week ago and bought a bunch of keihl's products.. they are so yummy.. i even brought my bf in so he could get stuff.. he'd kill me if he knew i told anyone! the guy at the counter had a feild day with us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dani672

i just went like a week ago and bought a bunch of keihl's products.. they are so yummy.. i even brought my bf in so he could get stuff.. he'd kill me if he knew i told anyone! the guy at the counter had a feild day with us!

Guys at the make up counters are soo cute...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dani672

i just went like a week ago and bought a bunch of keihl's products.. they are so yummy.. i even brought my bf in so he could get stuff.. he'd kill me if he knew i told anyone! the guy at the counter had a feild day with us!

i get my kiehl's for free :tongue::D

but really... the vanilla and grapefruit lotions are to die for... they smell delish...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Guys at the make up counters are soo cute...lol

yeah well this make up counter guy was prettier than me! HA.. i went to neiman marcus.. i swear the make up girls there are models! this one chanel lady is in love with my bf.. its so funny.. works for me.. cuase my bf always gets me chanel make up! hmm i wonder why??? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dani672

yeah well this make up counter guy was prettier than me! HA.. i went to neiman marcus.. i swear the make up girls there are models! this one chanel lady is in love with my bf.. its so funny.. works for me.. cuase my bf always gets me chanel make up! hmm i wonder why??? ;)

If ain't broke, don't fix it.....;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×