Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Signature Make Up Item

SPYGIRL3

Originally posted by mssabina

benefit benetint... i look dead if i don't put a little bit on my cheeks... also, kiehl's lip balm and mascara...

thats all i usually wear daily, unless i'm going out somewhere or i'm bored with my look...

i just went like a week ago and bought a bunch of keihl's products.. they are so yummy.. i even brought my bf in so he could get stuff.. he'd kill me if he knew i told anyone! the guy at the counter had a feild day with us!

Originally posted by dani672

i just went like a week ago and bought a bunch of keihl's products.. they are so yummy.. i even brought my bf in so he could get stuff.. he'd kill me if he knew i told anyone! the guy at the counter had a feild day with us!

Guys at the make up counters are soo cute...lol

i get my kiehl's for free :tongue::D

but really... the vanilla and grapefruit lotions are to die for... they smell delish...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Guys at the make up counters are soo cute...lol

yeah well this make up counter guy was prettier than me! HA.. i went to neiman marcus.. i swear the make up girls there are models! this one chanel lady is in love with my bf.. its so funny.. works for me.. cuase my bf always gets me chanel make up! hmm i wonder why??? ;)

yeah well this make up counter guy was prettier than me! HA.. i went to neiman marcus.. i swear the make up girls there are models! this one chanel lady is in love with my bf.. its so funny.. works for me.. cuase my bf always gets me chanel make up! hmm i wonder why??? ;)

If ain't broke, don't fix it.....;)