Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Naked Cp chickens?????!!!!!

Originally posted by latinaz

thats ok hunnie

Your more than welcome to come to my place and chill - NOW THAT I LIVE ALONE....

YOU CAN EVEN PLAY WITH MY BABY BIRD.....A COCKATOO..

heheh - i like saying that - plus new fresh meat up here and I cant handle them alone....need a partner..

CHIKADEE!!!!

Where have you been????? I miss you!!!!! :(

Lemme know when your settled in...I wanna come over to have a homewarming dinner thing...with hot men & cold wine! :D

Originally posted by latinaz

thats ok hunnie

Your more than welcome to come to my place and chill - NOW THAT I LIVE ALONE....

YOU CAN EVEN PLAY WITH MY BABY BIRD.....A COCKATOO..

heheh - i like saying that - plus new fresh meat up here and I cant handle them alone....need a partner..

How'd the move go????

Say your GOODBYE'S!!!

This will be greuling & painful.....There will be Bloodshed :knife: & dismemberment :slash:

Go to your God....make your confesions.....

I am the DEVIL :devil: and I am here to steal your souls and place then into a firey abyss for all eternity to torment for my own personal pleasure!

Today is

DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jp18

Its been 4 days since....

Jp I've decided you will die by getting hit by a NUN who is driving a mack truck....

You will be decapitated and your skin on your legs will be completely scraped off and stuck onto the road with little pieces of it flapping in the wind.....

then crows will swoop down and begin to ravage your remains before the ambulances even get there....

welcome to HELL! See you in a few hours! :devil:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Jp I've decided you will die by getting hit by a NUN who is driving a mack truck....

You will be decapitated and your skin on your legs will be completely scraped off and stuck onto the road with little pieces of it flapping in the wind.....

then crows will swoop down and begin to ravage your remains before the ambulances even get there....

welcome to HELL! See you in a few hours! :devil:

Damn--All of that just because its been 4 days since Ive seen you last---I think Ive said far worste in the past with less of reaction from you.:rolleyes:

Btw--I already hit a mac truck and walked away without scratch:D

Damn--All of that just because its been 4 days since Ive seen you last---I think Ive said far worste in the past with less of reaction from you.:rolleyes:

JP18 - MY DANCING PARTNER!!!

HOW ARE YOU HUNEY - MISSED YA! :(

BTW...the M.I.L.f said HI!!!!!! :laugh: