Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

magil...

Originally posted by dgmodel

hey btw how come there arent two "o" s in tokyo since there are two tt and two kk two oo wouldve looked hot...

good question. i'd tell you to ask them but they were taken out last a little more then two months ago

see i have a jaded opinion of LU, I have fam Members that were some what high up there, and they were layed off and etc. i remember trading the stock in its 30's and etc. in any event... the stock doesnt appeal to me fundamentally since there really arent any fundamentals and they have a negative EPS... however! on a 3month chart, technically speaking i like it... i would hold for a scalp or swing depending on how many shares you purchse... plus the european telecom sector is going very strong for the past few months, so maybe some of that will carry over to the U.S... overall i dont have a true opinion of it since 1. i dont trade it, and 2. im involved in it emotionally...

Redback Networks (RBAK, news, msgs)

ADC Telecommunications (ADCT, news, msgs)

American Tower (AMT, news, msgs)

Nortel Networks (NT, news, msgs)

Crown Pacific Partners (CRO, news, msgs)

Oak Technologies (OAKT, news, msgs)

what do you think of these?

csco i think its at around 15 now... however due to my earlier beliefs in this co. and the fact that its weathering this, and now this stellar review from barrons... might be something youd want to LOOK at... im not saying buy it im not saying sell it... im just saying take a look at this one... i myself might sell off the ones i had in my port (posted in the fashion forum under test) and purchase possibly csco or sun for a goof on a LT spec.

CENTERPOINT ENERGY INC (CNP)

7.65 é 0.19 (+2.55%)

as of 11/26/2002 at 16:00 EST

(big block trades where going off, it came across my squawk box, and i traded it...not sure if you want to buy it sell it smell it taste it touch it lick it feel it... however its just something that caught my attention)