Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When is the last time....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

bigger they are????

Thats kinda like the roid rage deal.....

can not be made as a general statement.....

First off, I'm having trouble figuring out exactly what you mean in the last couple posts. :confused:

Second, I've seen the pics of you from Deko, you aren't quite I consider to be an enormous juicehead, so relax.

Third, I never made any implications of anyone raging, unless that's what you're doing right now, :laugh: :laugh:

Okie dokie

wavey.gif

Let me be more specific for ya 812....

Roid rage is complete b/s... taking roids does not cause anyone to be a "dick" or lose their temper... if the person is calm and cool headed before they did a cycle, they will probably be the same when on....

And as far as the bigger they are comment...

I was simply statin that its the same kinda statement.... all big guys do not fall so hard.....

Its like that thing they call "little man syndrome"... you may have heard this phraze before... possibly... when the little guy has to act real tough to compensate for his insecurity.....

And my last point... I never said i was huge or a big juicehead....

But I am crazy... which is always an advantage.... I actually enjoy conflict and struggle.... teaches ya to think quick under pressure and builds some character.....

and for the record... I have seen your pics bro.... if you are tryin to critique the way I look... call me when ya break 215lbs....

Till then, stay home with the women and children.....

If ya do see me out... Shots on me... we'll discuss all this over a nize buzz while admiring the Solargirls......

Fine with me.

I wasn't criticising the way you look either, I thought you were getting defensive about something I said previously, which is what led to my comment.

btw, I usually don't bother to go over 200-205 in the winter, but I'll let you know.

:cool:

.............and please, I insist, shots on me.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Let me be more specific for ya 812....

Roid rage is complete b/s... taking roids does not cause anyone to be a "dick" or lose their temper... if the person is calm and cool headed before they did a cycle, they will probably be the same when on....

And as far as the bigger they are comment...

I was simply statin that its the same kinda statement.... all big guys do not fall so hard.....

Its like that thing they call "little man syndrome"... you may have heard this phraze before... possibly... when the little guy has to act real tough to compensate for his insecurity.....

And my last point... I never said i was huge or a big juicehead....

But I am crazy... which is always an advantage.... I actually enjoy conflict and struggle.... teaches ya to think quick under pressure and builds some character.....

and for the record... I have seen your pics bro.... if you are tryin to critique the way I look... call me when ya break 215lbs....

Till then, stay home with the women and children.....

If ya do see me out... Shots on me... we'll discuss all this over a nize buzz while admiring the Solargirls......

I LUV ROID RAGES!!!! this one time i bumped into this monster "riggs" his friends call him, at temps......yeah it was summer so the boy was peaking and yes he was a monster!!! good thing he was so mangled, this bitch "riggs" had the nerves to tell me to "hold his protein shake while he danced w/ my girl" so what i do, yep held his protein shake while he danced w/ my girl, i left my bitch with him and turned around and banged his girl, it was great, when we realized what we did, we bumped our chest together and stopmed our feet on the ground like cavemen!!!!..............me and "riggs" exchanged punches to the head to see who the bigger man was, it was great

That was a great night indeed.....

Almost as good as 4th of July weekend when ya introduced me to your "bouncing" roomate....

God she was beautiful... I get half dog every time I think about her..... ahhh... the one that got away.....

812... I need to re-think this rage thing... I think that last post to ya was an example of one....

Oh yeah, Rod... I never told ya... that wasnt my girlfriend ya banged.... that was just some random crackwhore I paid to hold all my shit incase the place got raided... sorry bro...

Hope ya wrapped dat shit....

Tell your girl I said to say hello.......

Thanks for holden my shake though bro... that must have the longest two minutes of your life.....