Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Essential Summer Gear Ladies!!!!

Nice women you must attract. I cant get to this site, but I can only imagine what you want your ladies to wear.

Im all for having my women wear nothing at all, but thats when they are in bed with me. I dont want all other guys eyeing up my chicks goods. Leave it to the imagination bro.

If you want them wearing this shit, you must be one of those guys that wears Capris and thinks hes cool.

DIESEL!!!!!

Good to hear you dont wear capris, I would have to call you gay otherwise. You like the sense of humor... I got so much material to work with here I could go on for days... and days... and days... you get the picture

Solagirl... Interesting pic, thank god Ill never see you at the beach wearing that. Much to classy of a lady to be wearing that. Great pics in your previous posts... maybe see you and the ladies at deko..

ONLY 7 more months till the SUMMER!!!

DIESEL!!!!!

Haven't met the kid yet....

Bust away.....

lmao.....

Deizel, dont snap so easily and start tearin on peeps like dat....

bustin my ass about my name without knowin who I am.....

Ya may want to tone it down a bit.....

so which is it... the shoes or are ya goin wit da catchy screename to boast your physique????

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Haven't met the kid yet....

Bust away.....

lmao.....

Deizel, dont snap so easily and start tearin on peeps like dat....

bustin my ass about my name without knowin who I am.....

Ya may want to tone it down a bit.....

so which is it... the shoes or are ya goin wit da catchy screename to boast your physique????

do we need to have a sit down with this kid?

i like to wear weenie wraps and let my ass crack hang out. anyone else?

BUS: You dont know me... not if sure you wanna know me. I can say one thing though, the Diesel is for the Physique that Im strutin... No catchy screen name to make myself feel better. and I know you... TASTY BITCHES!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH... BANG BANG BANG..... All 3 of your most recent sayings.....

SOLAGirl.... Size 13? Sorry dont know what that means... inside joke I guess. But if your reffering to my....... shoe size youre pretty damn close. Sometimes you jsut gotta love the DIESEL.

SIT DOWN!?!?! Sure we can have a sit down, Next time we are all out.. Ill sit down and buy you all some drinks.. SOLAGirl... you get first choice.

DIESEL!!!!!!

PEACE AND LOVE HUNNIE

SF is old news bro, last time I was there I think I was 22.. Not interested in going out at 5am... Ive got better things to do with my time...

I hang at lounges in the city.. bars in NY... you know the scene that you can get TASTY BITCHES!!!

As for you knowing me... I doubt it... Might know one of your boys... Oh yeah... SUMMER D'JAIS!!! LITs!!! GET KRUNKED UP!!!

DIESEL!!!!!

Im lucky I can remember my name during the summer. DJAIS doesnt allow for higher brain function...

I just remember you had a big crew. All meathead looking dudes... some funny shit. I saw your ass just chanting TASTY BITCHES TASTY BITCHES!!!! Funniest shit Ive seen in years...

DIESEL!!!!

I was in rare form that weekend....

actually, the last month.... nah, the whole summer.... lmao!!!!

Were ya there for the other chant????

These four mean bitches walked by and made a rude comment about juiceheads....

I started chantin "NOT SO TASTY... NOT SO TASTY!!!!!

One of em tossed a drink at me... lmao!!!