prplhz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by snatch69

somehow i don't think you're missing out on too much there! :tongue:

that is just further prrof of nature taking its course. in the 90% of the times tinybf shoes up, pgiddy doesnt; in the 10% of the time pgiddy shows up, tinybf doesnt.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Nah, by the time I was done with your mother on Saturday night, I didn't have any left.

Oh man, I can't believe I just resorted to a "your mother" joke. :(

Yeah you did:laugh: and it wasnt' that good either:laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

that is just further prrof of nature taking its course. in the 90% of the times tinybf shoes up, pgiddy doesnt; in the 10% of the time pgiddy shows up, tinybf doesnt.

ola! i'm so buzzed i can barely type. what a weird yet fun day i'm having! vic, i really think i wanna make a trip out in march or april or somethin. we should plan when good dj gonna be in town! :D

Originally posted by snatch69

sorry. i had lots goin on today. can i just call you at work or should i email?

No, you don't have to do any of it. I was just saying because you quoted me and said check your e-mails. Just thought you where saying you sent me something, that's all.

Originally posted by prplhz

No, you don't have to do any of it. I was just saying because you quoted me and said check your e-mails. Just thought you where saying you sent me something, that's all.

hey. sorry. my day has been INSANE. i showed up here at 12:30 just to hook up with my friend (jos) to leave for some appt. then we don't get back here till close to 4 and we're buzzed. i know it's very very sad to say, but we are seriously feeling pretty buzzed right now. beer is gone and so are we. now i am actually leaving to go smoke a big phatty. i've been making plans for 2nite so that's about as far as i got. anyway, i want to try and give ya a call 2nite or talk to you tomorrow during the day. i have homework too i haven't even started yet!

later! :D

can't wait for metropolis and NYE already!