Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
malanee

What up DC?

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by vicman

almost a year?:eek:

Yeah, it's the monsoon season. Supposed to get some real rains in Dec and Jan, don't know how much though really. And its cold as ass too. I never thought 65-70 degrees would sweater and long pants and still shivering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

Yeah, it's the monsoon season. Supposed to get some real rains in Dec and Jan, don't know how much though really. And its cold as ass too. I never thought 65-70 degrees would sweater and long pants and still shivering.

you should go spoon with a camel.....at least cuddle a little........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sauvee88

You see tini - malanee is always like this

:party:

trying to get her to sit down will cause her to do this

:punch:

and more than 30 seconds on a computer will do this

:pissy:

thus trying to get her to do this

:type:

or this

:phone:

Is nearly impossible!!!! :bootysha:

I called you AND emailed you this week! :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

I thought all camels had two humps:confused:

The dromedary camel, which is the Arabian variety of camel, has one hump. The bactrian camel, which is the Asian variety of camel, has two humps.

Yet another example of Asians being superior. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I thought your tummy hurt from eating McDonalds? You really are confused or maybe you are just falling apart. :tongue:

You hush, Tini, or I'll put up one of these baby gates in your cube so you won't be able to get out of the office!

1048.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see CP hasn't changed. Shady's humping animals, Gina is kicking people in the shins, Sauvee is whining, and my thread got hijacked! *misty eyed*

Cookiegirl - I had a 2nd interview w/ the California Courts - but won't know until the end of the month. In the meantime, there's a McD's down the street.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

You hush, Tini, or I'll put up one of these baby gates in your cube so you won't be able to get out of the office!

1048.jpg

hahhahahahahhahahahaha

hi malanee!!!! i hope everything is going good. i was thinking about calling you the other day. i guess that number would help. i'll email ya later. take care!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

I see CP hasn't changed. Shady's humping animals, Gina is kicking people in the shins, Sauvee is whining, and my thread got hijacked! *misty eyed*

Cookiegirl - I had a 2nd interview w/ the California Courts - but won't know until the end of the month. In the meantime, there's a McD's down the street.....

i take it you just moved out to cali like katie did? she mentioned that you (or some friend) moved out there recently as well?

lucky you. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×