Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being Cracked out on Thanksgiving Day...

Originally posted by roddigga

last year i went to exit to hear denny and flex, turned out to be an all night thing, afterhours and all

i walked right into the middle of the fam still cooking dinner, the whole family was there, mom, bro, uncle, aunts,, cousins,..... my boy droped me off and all my cloths were packed upstairs in my cousins room so i walked in still wearing my "i luv denny tsettos and i am still trippin my face of shirt and pants"............my family took one look at me and waited for an explanation, a piece of drool came off my face as i stood in the middle of the kitchen w/ blank look on my face and that's when they all pretty much pretended they did not just see that...........the family continued to cook and i went straight up stairs to shower and get my composure back..........i ran back downstairs to try and help, my mom told me to throw the stuffing in the microwave and by accident i started to cook a lick (just joking) well to make a long story short my fam pretty much didn't say one word to me till my uncle finally yelled "WHAT THE HELL IS A MATTER W/ YOU" i ate my turkey and said "why what happened" my borhter nodded his head and no one talked to me the whole night.........................

great story :laugh::D

Originally posted by rozner

hey where r u heading for the big night?

I have to a local bar first,early, a frined is coming home, first time in 5 months. After that, it'll just depend on the level of intoxication. I would like to do the LL or Deko/Abyss, who knows...Somewhere fun!!!!:D :D :D

Originally posted by roddigga

last year i went to exit to hear denny and flex, turned out to be an all night thing, afterhours and all

i walked right into the middle of the fam still cooking dinner, the whole family was there, mom, bro, uncle, aunts,, cousins,..... my boy droped me off and all my cloths were packed upstairs in my cousins room so i walked in still wearing my "i luv denny tsettos and i am still trippin my face of shirt and pants"............my family took one look at me and waited for an explanation, a piece of drool came off my face as i stood in the middle of the kitchen w/ blank look on my face and that's when they all pretty much pretended they did not just see that...........the family continued to cook and i went straight up stairs to shower and get my composure back..........i ran back downstairs to try and help, my mom told me to throw the stuffing in the microwave and by accident i started to cook a lick (just joking) well to make a long story short my fam pretty much didn't say one word to me till my uncle finally yelled "WHAT THE HELL IS A MATTER W/ YOU" i ate my turkey and said "why what happened" my borhter nodded his head and no one talked to me the whole night.........................

that's the funniest shit I ever read!!!Icould picture that whole scene in my head...my 2 brothers and I pulled a stunt like that one Thanksgiving and my mother flipped out!!!Starting saying I get no respect...and when that shit start's flying out of your mother's mouth, you know right there, you're screwed!!!!lol!!!

;)

Originally posted by firedup

that's the funniest shit I ever read!!!Icould picture that whole scene in my head...my 2 brothers and I pulled a stunt like that one Thanksgiving and my mother flipped out!!!Starting saying I get no respect...and when that shit start's flying out of your mother's mouth, you know right there, you're screwed!!!!lol!!!

;)

Luckily my parents aren't so strict w/ me. Holidays are very relaxed around my house. I just have to functional to do dessert at my aunt's or cousins during the evening... Last TGE I didn't get home till like 11:30 am...lol took a nap, changed, ran few last minute errands 4 mom, ate turkey, and went back out.....:D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Luckily my parents aren't so strict w/ me. Holidays are very relaxed around my house. I just have to functional to do dessert at my aunt's or cousins during the evening... Last TGE I didn't get home till like 11:30 am...lol took a nap, changed, ran few last minute errands 4 mom, ate turkey, and went back out.....:D

Eat turkey LOL!!!...how the hell do you eat turkey...getting in at 11:30 am...