Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the sex board....

thehype

Originally posted by thehype

do people have sex just to have sex wit someone or do they have sex cuz they are attracted to their partner?

i dont think its the same answer for each person.. everyone does something for a different reason... for me theres a difference between love, sex, and fucking... and i for the most part do each one for a different reason...

Originally posted by thehype

do people have sex just to have sex wit someone or do they have sex cuz they are attracted to their partner?

I think it depends on the person and the situation.

But for me personally, I have sex only when it means something and is with someone I love. :D

:laugh: ideally people would have sex with people they are attracted to but there are so many people out there settling just to get sex. a lot of my guy friends tell me they are just with their girlfriends to get some and they dont really find them sexy/hot but they will do for the present (of course, when something better comes along, they will go for that)... it makes me sick. i know some girls like this too, just horny and will screw someone they dont find all that attractive. i think it also makes people feel better about themselves to get laid, they feel more secure about themselves and feel like they are more desireable to others (ego builder), this could be another reason people settle.

i personally wouldnt have sex with someone im not attracted to.

Originally posted by dgmodel

i dont think its the same answer for each person.. everyone does something for a different reason... for me theres a difference between love, sex, and fucking... and i for the most part do each one for a different reason...

Once again I agree w/ DG, go figure...

If am not atrracted to someone physically, nothing will happen. If there is a mutal attraction and there is "chemistry", well that changes the rules.