Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
groovefire

D:Fuse in December!!

Recommended Posts

Inertia , DV8, Tweak Magazine, New Era, Groovefire.com and Metropolis present:

dfuse.jpg

dfuseinfo.jpg

One month from today, progressive master and my person friend D:Fuse will bring his unique and energetic music to New England on what will surely be the biggest and baddest club night of the holiday season.

A very special thank you goes out to Chaser for working the hardest on putting this event together. Chaser will spin the opening set, and you will all be blown away by this dude's talent, DO NOT MISS IT!

I will have a guestlist for the night, so as the date approaches, be sure to email me your name and the number in your party: [email protected].

Let the countdown begin...

Peace,

Todd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

OMFG!!!!:eek:

I was actually thinking about him last night and how we HAVE to get him here again, and now my prayers have been answered!!! Praise the lord of music:D

I will be there no doubt!!!

sooooo that means no Louie De Vito for you? :confused:

still very weird that glow has him as a resident in DC. all epic trance and then there is D:Fuse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But he is sssssooooo good! I love D:fuse, I wouldn't miss him for the world, already just contacted three people that will be joining me for this night. And NO Louie DeCheesey for me, would never go near Avalon when he is playing:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

But he is sssssooooo good! I love D:fuse, I wouldn't miss him for the world, already just contacted three people that will be joining me for this night. And NO Louie DeCheesey for me, would never go near Avalon when he is playing:tongue:

Atta girl!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Todd, good job on the booking! A1Wave is a huge, huge d:Fuse fan... A1, are you gonna be back home by the 21st?? That'd be some good timing!

I've only heard d:Fuse spin a couple of times, but I thought he was kind of trancey... not epic trancey though, that's for sure! I really love how he uses a drum kit while he spins, I think it adds a ton to the sound, plus it really gets the crowd into it.

Too bad he's spinning on the same night as the big man :(... I just can't say no to Louie D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A1 will be back here staying with me, and we are going to be at Metropolis! Good timing is right, we talked last night and she told me she was going to be staying with me 20th & 21st, so I called her today to tell he we are going out on the 21st... She agreed:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Hey Todd, good job on the booking!

While I'd love to take all the credit, other guys really busted theirs asses to make this happen. I helped with the written proposal and official pitch to the club. Credit really goes to Chaser for this one. You guys will be really impressed when you hear him spin that night, trust me.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I've only heard d:Fuse spin a couple of times, but I thought he was kind of trancey... not epic trancey though, that's for sure! I really love how he uses a drum kit while he spins, I think it adds a ton to the sound, plus it really gets the crowd into it.

He does still have some serious bangers, that's for sure, but he has been mellowing out into more trancey stuff lately. He sent me a promo of his newest track (don't know when it'll be released). I'm gonna play it all month long to get people psyched up. It's really good deep tribal progressive with vocals.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Too bad he's spinning on the same night as the big man ... I just can't say no to Louie D

Don't worry, B, I'll have Dustin spin "Stranger In My House" just for you, and you'll totally forget where you are!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

A1 will be back here staying with me, and we are going to be at Metropolis! Good timing is right, we talked last night and she told me she was going to be staying with me 20th & 21st, so I called her today to tell he we are going out on the 21st... She agreed:D

Wow, it's awesome when things fall right into place like that! :D Good deal! :aright:

Providence on the 21st eh...... who's bringing the coffee milk?? :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

A1 will be back here staying with me, and we are going to be at Metropolis! Good timing is right, we talked last night and she told me she was going to be staying with me 20th & 21st, so I called her today to tell he we are going out on the 21st... She agreed:D

you really had to twist her arm on going to see D:Fuse didnt you? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D:Fuse was in DC last month. I'd seen him a few times and I remembered his sets to be a bit more trancey. Anyhow, he dropped this remix of Billie Jean that just had the crowd going insane. I think it took major guts to drop something like that for the GLOW crowd.

I was very impressed with his set this time around. He holds a special place in my heart since he was the first dj I ever saw at BUZZ :D

I wonder if Malanee will be making the trip back to DC from SF w/ A1 for this :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

He holds a special place in my heart since he was the first dj I ever saw at BUZZ :D

Was that around Thanksgiving 2000? He opened for Oakenfold, who was followed by Dave Ralph? I was at that one, I flew from Providence to DC just for Buzz, rocked out until 7am, then got back onto a plane at 9 and came home. D:Fuse killed that night!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Wow, it's awesome when things fall right into place like that! :D Good deal! :aright:

Providence on the 21st eh...... who's bringing the coffee milk?? :tongue:

I am excited about this, since I have never been to Metropolis before and I've heard it was very nice club inside. But the only downfall is that it closes at 1:30, but hey there's always Pulse...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by groovefire

Was that around Thanksgiving 2000? He opened for Oakenfold, who was followed by Dave Ralph? I was at that one, I flew from Providence to DC just for Buzz, rocked out until 7am, then got back onto a plane at 9 and came home. D:Fuse killed that night!

No :( I saw him a few months later in March of 2001 at Buzz. He opened for Max Graham. Charles Feelgood closed that night. Vic - its a wonder with that last dj that I ever came back to Buzz ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

Hey T- you need to update your sig:tongue: I'm thinking I'll be able to pull of last weekend this month if you guys will be in Pravda :D

Nyis & K -Groovefire meetup so break out the calenders.....

Oh yeah, whoops...thanks, should be all set now.

My next two Pravda dates are Dec. 6th and 20th. Hope you guys can make one of 'em!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

No :( I saw him a few months later in March of 2001 at Buzz. He opened for Max Graham. Charles Feelgood closed that night. Vic - its a wonder with that last dj that I ever came back to Buzz ;)

charles feelgood---->:blown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

A1 will be back here staying with me, and we are going to be at Metropolis! Good timing is right, we talked last night and she told me she was going to be staying with me 20th & 21st, so I called her today to tell he we are going out on the 21st... She agreed:D

yeah, that's what i was gonna email you about! she called me after talking to you last night, and told me her plans! i can't wait! i think we're thinking of going to see alex and then arc for NYE. nothing definite, but i think we got her on the east coast for december! woohoo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

I am excited about this, since I have never been to Metropolis before and I've heard it was very nice club inside. But the only downfall is that it closes at 1:30, but hey there's always Pulse...

Metropolis is open til 2 on friday and saturday (not that it's much better than 1:30), and now Therapy opens at 1 (no waiting around for pulse till 5). It should be a great night.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by unclefester401

Metropolis is open til 2 on friday and saturday (not that it's much better than 1:30), and now Therapy opens at 1 (no waiting around for pulse till 5). It should be a great night.:D

like your sig man! is metro 19+?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×