groovefire

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

hmmmmmmm...............:shaky:

if u guys go, i'll go

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: yippie! vic, you gotta come! here i am making plans as if we already decided, but i think we kinda may have decided already. :D i think NYE in NY is the way to go. plus i wanna see alex spin as badly as KT does, and then I hear ARC has lots o DJ's and open bar and shit. you must bring hello kitty if you come!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by snatch69

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: yippie! vic, you gotta come! here i am making plans as if we already decided, but i think we kinda may have decided already. :D i think NYE in NY is the way to go. plus i wanna see alex spin as badly as KT does, and then I hear ARC has lots o DJ's and open bar and shit. you must bring hello kitty if you come!!! :tongue:

then i'll go :D

hello kitty will be there :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I actually might be joining you guys. My original plan was to go to SF for NYE but with all the craziness at my company right now I don't think I can swing it. NYC would be like a two day trip. We'll see :D

Okay, this is just getting better and better. Now KT cannot refuse for sure!! Do you think Malanee (sp?) will be joining or staying in the warmer weather?

:bounce: :bounce: Gonna be a great NYE.

jess, i put me, you, katie, jos etc. on guestlist for that night. dunno if you guys got connections or what, i've never been before, so i thought i would sign us up. forgot that mr. dj skribbles himself, had a guestlist too. todd, should we just go on yours?

jess, i put me, you, katie, jos etc. on guestlist for that night.($12) dunno if you guys got connections or what, i've never been before, so i thought i would sign us up. forgot that mr. dj skribbles himself, had a guestlist too. todd, should we just go on yours?

Originally posted by groovefire

Remember crazy kids, I'll have a guestlist for the night. Email me names and numbers. DON'T FORGET!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Hey, I emailed ya, it went to some general mailbox. I wanted to put some other people on too though.

Hey, I emailed ya, it went to some general mailbox. I wanted to put some other people on too though.

Cool. You can email our promotions department ;) (meaning my brother) at VIP@groovefire.com, or me at todd@groovefire.com. Either one. On the big night, y'all will be on the 'Groovefire' list.

I can't wait, this is gonna be a great night.

And Phil and I are spinning at Pravda the night before. People, whadaya say? How about an all Todd weekend? Eh? :clap:

Originally posted by groovefire

While I'd love to take all the credit, other guys really busted theirs asses to make this happen. I helped with the written proposal and official pitch to the club. Credit really goes to Chaser for this one. You guys will be really impressed when you hear him spin that night, trust me.

!

Tru dat! He did a bomb-ass job downstairs @ Therapy friday nite! Can't wait for the 21st! :) :) :)