Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Fegs: Digga & Dondeizel

Is there any chance you two humps can get your spooning in tonight while I am out on the hunt....

I am seriously considering going to Metro with you fegs on Friday... but I am not going to drive all the way up there just to have ya leave by 1am to go home and cuddle in front of your fireplace.....

Sip the hot cocoa, spoon till the sun comes up.... but Friday night you boys are going to take a break from choking on each others hot man chicken, and go out for some good ol fashioned (straight) fun......

I'll drive too... just to make sure your gay asses dont show up late..... I know ya like to take long showers together and wash the inner area's of one another's untouchables for hours on end.....

So get your fill in tonight... But tomorrow... you guys are puttin the husky thongs and anal beads back in your amore, and goin out with the Bus.....

One of ya holla back when ya come up for air......

LISTEN HERE YOU PREPPY ASS HOMO!!!

I ACTUALLY DO WANT TO GO TO METRO, BUT IF I DO GO, DEF NOT WITH YOU CAUSE I CAN'T STAND HAVING DUDES SURROUND ME ALL NIGHT ASKING ME ABOUT YOU!!! AND YOU SCARING ALL THE GIRLS AWAY WHEN YOU HAVE MYOPLEX DRIPPIN FROM YOUR LIP LIKE OLD YELLER!!!!

AND AS FOR THAT FLAMER DONDEIZEL, HE'S TOO BUSY CUDDLING AT HOME W/ HIS MOTHER AND LOOKING AT OLD PICS OF HIM AND HIS FAMILY ON VACTIONS AND REMEMBERING THE GOOD OL DAYS!!!

AND THE ONLY WAY I'M HOPPING ON THAT BUS IS IF WE'RE RIDING IN THE SOLARBUS, HOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA

KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON FOOL!!!!!

P.S. I GOTTA A COUPLE OF SHORTIES THAT WE CAN RIDE W/ I PICKED EM OFF THE STREETS OF MO-TOWN AND THEY'D LUV TO RIDE THE SHORT BUS, SO IF ANY OF YOU OTHER PEEEPS WOULD LIKE TO ROLE IN WITH US PM THE SHORTBUS

I am in Rod... It'll just be me from my krew... dont think anyone else is goin out to Metro Friday...

Just be prepared for a long night out....

What say we hit that after hours place in Bloomfield!?!?!?!?!??

Ya owe me since ya bitched out last week....

Seriously, do they let ya take your shirt off at Metro!?!??!?!

LMAO!!!!!

I better go tanning today....

no doubt who cares, i know many heads of in that biotch, havent's been there in a while though b/c of riverstreet, but it's def a good night, richie rips it, sorry joe!!! but it's my boyz b-day...........anyway holla at me and who cares about deizel, he'll pull some fag excuse!!! thier's only room enough for these two meat heads anyway!!!!

hunnie, hunnie, hunnie, how are ya first lady!!! it's a little treck for me to sayerville hun and it's tough to get these people from up north to troop on down on a thursday!!!! i missed ya on friday though, me, moo, and joe did a good job from what i heard...................though the rest of the weekend looks like metro, deko!!!! hollla at me chica, what's up w you, and as far as dondeizel, he's gotta some sorta baseball card show he's gonna attend, he's a weirdo don't ask!!!!

hey shortbus and roddigga........I am picturing you to slobs in a car going to metro licking creatine off each others balls and shoving powerbars up eachothers asses............and then afterhours.......fu*k that I'll pass...........no for real.....I might make it up there for friday metro....not sure yet.....I lost my wallet saturday night and I got no liscense.....so I will get back to you to sweaty rhinos when I get a chance :D

dave's mom actually signed up for CP and read all his post, she hid his wallet by his proteins shakes and cell tech, b/c she knows he'll never find it there!!!!

anyway solardeisel26 check yourself yo.............me and shortbus are done loading, and rubbing cell tech on my balls feels great it gives them a nice suger taste for your sister HOLLAAAAA, and plus no mo protein bars tony doesn't like when we load too much!!!!!

Deizel, dont be jealous bro.... one of these days you will find yourself a nice man to shove protein bars up your ass, give you your injections, and rub creatine all over your peanut sized circulars.... just be patient....

Speakin of your Mom Deizel... You are going to have to have her drive... I only have three sets to spare in the truck... knowing that she wont let ya out alone, it would be more comfortable for all of us if ya just drive yourselves and meet us there....

Stay small sis!!!

Originally posted by donkeydrol50

Riding- The Donkies will be showing face @ Metro- As long as I get my 4iu's in post workout-

metro ehhh??? i'll be bringin a crew to deko on saturday, but may have to chill friday night, unless shlonger somehow convinces me to take flight. otherwise, we should all meet up saturday night in sayaville.

i'm feelin ya shortbus, but i gotta support my ginny brotha joe gio on the one's and two's..........but i'm feelin ya, how bout we go down south and go cow tippin pick some mushrooms, trip our dicks off and hit up some dirty nudey bars and get us some country chicks..............and from what i heard 151 aint called 151 anymore...........................

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I am gettin Deko'd out guys....

every thursday... then Saturday....

need some new places and try to meet some new peeps......

Does anyone go to the city anymore or what!??!?!?!

I may try to gather up some troops for 151 on Saturday... haven't been there since last winter...

isn't 151 something new now? i'd love to hit the city as opposed to drivin down to sayerville.. so faaaaar. i know i'll be at the factory next saturday for sure.