Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Palestinian murders 11 Israelis

dnice35

JERUSALEM (CNN) -- A suicide bomber killed 11 people and injured 50 -- including many schoolchildren -- aboard a crowded Israeli commuter bus in Jerusalem on Thursday morning, according to Israeli police.

The bus regularly carries schoolchildren and university students, according to Jerusalem Mayor Ehud Olmert.

Eyewitnesses told Israeli media the explosion occurred shortly after a man boarded the bus.

"Every time I come to such a site, I can't escape the thought that a living person entered the bus, and he saw the young kid of 6, 7 years old sitting, and he blows him apart," Olmert said, from about two meters from the scene of the attack. "This is something that you have to see to understand how terrible it is."

"The atmosphere is one of great sadness," he added. (More witness accounts)

In a broadcast on Hezbollah's al-Manar television, the radical Islamic group Hamas claimed responsibility for the blast.

Israeli police identified the bomber as a 26-year-old Palestinian from Bethlehem, which is five kilometers (3 miles) from the scene of the terror attack. A short time later, Israeli military sources said the bomber's brother and uncle had been arrested in the village of Dura near Hebron.

Video of the scene showed bus #20 with virtually no windows intact, as rescue workers and ambulance services rushed the injured on stretchers into awaiting ambulances.

The bus was heading into Jerusalem's city center from Kiryat Menachem, a low-income suburb just west of the city.

'God, put in our heart the love'

Witnesses cry in anguish shortly after the terror attack on the bus.

Olmert said Israeli authorities have prevented an average of 10 terror attacks -- bombings, shootings and suicide attacks -- every night. Hours before the bus bombing, Israeli forces arrested two Palestinian members of the Tanzim movement in Bethlehem who intended to carry out a suicide bombing, according to the Israel Defense Forces.

Tanzim is the term Israeli officials use to describe militia members of Palestinian Authority leader Yasser Arafat's Fatah movement.

Twelve other Palestinians were also arrested overnight near Hebron, according to the IDF, and two senior Hamas activists were arrested in the village of Tubas.

Olmert blamed Arafat for Thursday's terror attack.

"The bombing's not going to stop as long as Yasser Arafat wants it to continue," Olmert said. "He wants to cover the political process in Israel in blood."

"There is nothing that he wants more than to hopefully, from his point of view, put down Ariel Sharon."

Palestinian chief negotiator Saeb Erakat condemned Thursday's attack but called Israeli accusations "a broken record."

"We cannot accept the official Israeli accusations against the Palestinian Authority and Arafat," Erakat said.

"We reiterate that the only way to stop this vicious cycle is through resumption of a meaningful peace process that would lead to the end of Israeli occupation."

The last terror attack in Jerusalem, on August 1 at Hebrew University, killed at least seven people, including four Americans.

Simcha Cohen, who lives across the street from the scene of Thursday's explosion, said she was tired of the ongoing violence that has her living in fear.

"I shake every morning, every time that I go to the city, that I go to the market," she said. "We have to start a new life, it's enough -- 65 years I am living with the fight.

"I pray every day, every night. Every single day I say, 'God, put in our heart the love, start to love each other.'"

Speaking on the sidelines of the NATO summit in the Czech Republic, President Bush on Thursday condemned the latest terror attack in Jerusalem.

"I am greatly disturbed by the news in the Middle East today. There's been yet another suicide attack. It is clear that those who want to use terror to stop any process for peace are still active," he said.

"In order to achieve peace, all countries in that region must be responsible for, take responsibility, do their best to fight off terror."

Israeli forces enter Gaza

Earlier Thursday, Israeli forces entered Gaza with 50 tanks and two Apache helicopters and moved into three villages, witnesses and Palestinian sources said.

The incursion began near Khan Yunis, around 2 a.m. (6 p.m. ET Wednesday), with tanks firing as they rolled into the nearby villages of Abasan, Boni Suhaila and Khuza. Shots were also coming from the helicopters, witnesses said.

Palestinian sources said the army was destroying houses in those villages.

There was no word on casualties. Sources said the only hospital in the area is in the middle of the military operation.

The Israel Defense Forces had no immediate comment.

On Sunday, Israeli helicopters destroyed a workshop in Khan Yunis. Israel said the workshop was being used to build weapons used in terrorist attacks against Israelis.

-- CNN Correspondent Jerrold Kessel contributed to this report

Originally posted by raver_mania

Probably once the Israelis give them lives to value!

You are right, those 11 civilians (children included) are to blame for the palestinians crappy lives.

Like I have stated in the past, I hope Israel can do themselfs a favor and find a way to killl those parasites (palestinians) ALL OF THEM!

Originally posted by raver_mania

Do unto the Palestinians what Hitler tried to do to them, right?

:rolleyes:

big difference is:

The palestinians are bringing this down upon themselfs. The jews never harmed anyone, and their only "crime" was their religious beliefs. Now the God dammed parasites are killing innocent Israeli civilians. bringing us to the conclusion that Israelies would be better off with the parasites gone!

Now do you see the difference?

tell that to the palestinian civilians whose houses get bulldozed over by the jewish army so they can build more settlements. they are not any more responsible for what is going than the jewish civilians who died in the suicide bombing.

unfortunately in war the first ones to suffer are civilians. what both sides are doing is wrong and their leaders should stop their bullshit politics and find a solution to this.

Originally posted by vicman

tell that to the palestinian civilians whose houses get bulldozed over by the jewish army so they can build more settlements. they are not any more responsible for what is going than the jewish civilians who died in the suicide bombing.

unfortunately in war the first ones to suffer are civilians. what both sides are doing is wrong and their leaders should stop their bullshit politics and find a solution to this.

Fuck the Palestinians.

Originally posted by dnice35

big difference is:

The palestinians are bringing this down upon themselfs. The jews never harmed anyone, and their only "crime" was their religious beliefs. Now the God dammed parasites are killing innocent Israeli civilians. bringing us to the conclusion that Israelies would be better off with the parasites gone!

Now do you see the difference?

:idea::clap2::aright:

Fuck the Palestinians.

:aright::rock:

I second that one!!!!!:D

Originally posted by vicman

Exactly. Both sides are guilty of human rights violations.

Hey Raver –

Did you know that the Palestinians living inside the State of Israel have the highest standard of living, highest level of education and lowest infant mortality rate of any Arabic society today? This is fact. The original borders of Palestine that were drawn up post WWI by the French and British include areas of Syria, Lebanon, Egypt and Jordan. The “Palestinians” living in these modern countries do not enjoy the same freedoms and lives as their brothers who live inside of Israel.

Also, there has never been (before the mid 1960’s) a Palestinian culture, language or people. They were nomadic people living in what we call Israel today. They left when Israel became a state because the Arab countries that attacked encouraged them to. The Arabs then put them into camps and promised that after they kicked all the Jews out, they could go back to their huts. Since that never happened, we have refugee camps in Jordan, Israel and Lebanon. 80% of Jordanian citizens can claim to be Palestinians. Why aren’t they protesting and laying claim that Jordan is Palestine? It was just as Israel once was! I can tell you the answer, these backwards and uneducated people hate Jews and want Israel to themselves! Muhammad never even visited Jerusalem. Its all a lie! I can go on and on…

I do believe that at this point a Palestinian state is necessary. But, only after they stop teaching their kids that killing Jews is cool. Israel has a wonderful track record of keeping her promises. Look at the deals she has made with Egypt and Jordan! The Palestinians could have had there own state by now if their leaders were not corrupt and did not teach hate to protect themselves!!!

Originally posted by guyman1966

Hey Raver –

Did you know that the Palestinians living inside the State of Israel have the highest standard of living, highest level of education and lowest infant mortality rate of any Arabic society today? This is fact. The original borders of Palestine that were drawn up post WWI by the French and British include areas of Syria, Lebanon, Egypt and Jordan. The “Palestinians” living in these modern countries do not enjoy the same freedoms and lives as their brothers who live inside of Israel.

Also, there has never been (before the mid 1960’s) a Palestinian culture, language or people. They were nomadic people living in what we call Israel today. They left when Israel became a state because the Arab countries that attacked encouraged them to. The Arabs then put them into camps and promised that after they kicked all the Jews out, they could go back to their huts. Since that never happened, we have refugee camps in Jordan, Israel and Lebanon. 80% of Jordanian citizens can claim to be Palestinians. Why aren’t they protesting and laying claim that Jordan is Palestine? It was just as Israel once was! I can tell you the answer, these backwards and uneducated people hate Jews and want Israel to themselves! Muhammad never even visited Jerusalem. Its all a lie! I can go on and on…

I do believe that at this point a Palestinian state is necessary. But, only after they stop teaching their kids that killing Jews is cool. Israel has a wonderful track record of keeping her promises. Look at the deals she has made with Egypt and Jordan! The Palestinians could have had there own state by now if their leaders were not corrupt and did not teach hate to protect themselves!!!

Guyman, you have some good points...let me address them when I have a bit more time, either later this evening or tomorrow.

Originally posted by dabannedjew

Hey guyman these 2 jerk offs Raver_moron and the fag with guitar are fucking idiots unless they are 2 towel heads they have no idea what they are talking about, and if they are 2 towel heads:

GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY !!!!!!

you 2 are like 2 fucking natzi's :blown:

r-i-i-i-i-i-ght...and it people like this guy who has a rabbi as his avatar why civilians on both sides will continue to die. radicals on both sides wont be happy until the last Jew or Palestinian is gone, until then, keep on killing each other

Originally posted by dabannedjew

Hey guyman these 2 jerk offs Raver_moron and the fag with guitar are fucking idiots unless they are 2 towel heads they have no idea what they are talking about, and if they are 2 towel heads:

GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY !!!!!!

you 2 are like 2 fucking natzi's

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

First off, I never said I hate this country! It's the tyrannical Government that I hate. How about you people who love Nazism and Dictatorship so much all leaving to a Communist, Dictator country?

Racist schmuck!!

:blown:

Originally posted by normalnoises

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

First off, I never said I hate this country! It's the tyrannical Government that I hate. How about you people who love Nazism and Dictatorship so much all leaving to a Communist, Dictator country?

Racist schmuck!!

:blown:

you seriously need to get the fuck out of this country.