Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday quest4sunrise !

sobeton

Thank you and God bless you, Tony!! Like Danny T's remix of the Depeche Mode track, "I Feel Loved" :grin2: :bounce::balloon::bounce: I was hoping I'd get some love. Stef and Abby showed some last night at the Delano. The DJ was going back and forth between house and 80's new wave. An odd combo, to say the least. "White Wedding" anyone? Ah, nostalgia! Had to bounce a tad early because of school, but it was a good night. The Delano is nice as hell.

Thanks Tony. See you @ Picotto!

BIG MIKE Happy Birthday!!!!!!! We will celebrate the next time we hang out sorry I missed last night but I was buried in paperwork and unstable clients, Hope you guys had fun.

Drinks are on me on our next Trance attendance!!

Track of the moment: Conjure One-Tears From The Moon(Tiesto remix)

Happy birthday to you ! happy Birthday to you

You look like a monkey and smell like an ass tooo!

hjappy B-day fellow scorpio! Don't party too hard Don't get too Drunk and if you do Just make sure everyone is good looking before the first drink...If not you may wake up to a scary reality ...:P

Be safe!

Happy birthday to you ! happy Birthday to you

You look like a monkey and smell like an ass tooo!

hjappy B-day fellow scorpio! Don't party too hard Don't get too Drunk and if you do Just make sure everyone is good looking before the first drink...If not you may wake up to a scary reality ...:P

Be safe!

Originally posted by koky

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEST !! HOPE TO MEET YA SOON .. PEACE OUT !!

Actually, we have already met. I believe it was an Edgar friday and I met you through Pete. Anthony was there too because it was the first night I met him as well. Either way, we'll see each other within the next week for sure

Once again everyone, thank you for the recognition. It has really helped me today because I was becoming blue since I knew I would not celebrate tonight... I'll do that starting Wednesday! But your love has helped immensely and I really appreciate it. I will meet all of you at some point over the break!