Cheating...

sweetie029

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...now THAT's funny! :rofl::laugh: you know better than that, crankypants.

. . . That there is an infringement of copyright . . . You must get explicit permission from LavenderMenace, the owner of the term 'crankypants' in order to legally use it . . .

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . That there is an infringement of copyright . . . You must get explicit permission from LavenderMenace, the owner of the term 'crankypants' in order to legally use it . . .

I have been using that word for many years now! lavender owes me money!

Originally posted by erica127

That's completely true...MOST women will not forgive you, but if they do, u better consider yourself one lucky ass :D

I been forgiven a few times, I guess it must be my charming ways..... then again we didnt really last too long after.

Originally posted by dnice35

I been forgiven a few times, I guess it must be my charming ways..... then again we didnt really last too long after.

Your charms will only get so far, so don't rely on them all the time :laugh: :laugh: ....joking. but seriously, when guys do this to girls, it makes us think (well, at least me) that most guys will act like this a lot of the time....this is why trust may become a major factor in relationships & i believe it should. If a girl or guy has been hurt in the past, as much as they want to believe their next relationship will be different, they still have that in the back of their minds.

Originally posted by erica127

Your charms will only get so far, so don't rely on them all the time :laugh: :laugh: ....joking. but seriously, when guys do this to girls, it makes us think (well, at least me) that most guys will act like this a lot of the time....this is why trust may become a major factor in relationships & i believe it should. If a girl or guy has been hurt in the past, as much as they want to believe their next relationship will be different, they still have that in the back of their minds.

I know what you mean, One of my ex was really fucked up after we broke up. I feel so bad for fucking her up like that.....

Originally posted by phuturephunk

hmmm, nah, i stole that one from pete, so if he stole it from lavendermenace, HE can pay the fine...just send him the bill :)

Originally posted by dnice35

I did I am a good boy now..... :D

I hope you stay that way & from the looks of it, i think you will...it does suck that after you loose sumin you realize what you had, or how much pain you have caused...But it is a thing called life & everything happens for a reason

WELL I MUST SAY I JUST GOT CHEATED ON AND I STILL LOVE HIM TO DEATH I MEAN OFCOURSE IM NOT WITH HIM NOW BUT THATS FOR OTHER REASONS BUT ILL TELL U ONE THING I CANT SAY I WOULDNT GO BACK ITS HARD WHEN FEELINGS ARE INVOLVED ITS NOT AS EASY AS IT SEEMS U DONT KNOW TILL UR THERE AND TELL YA THE TRUTH I NEVER THOUGHT I WUD BE

Originally posted by melissa2121

WELL I MUST SAY I JUST GOT CHEATED ON AND I STILL LOVE HIM TO DEATH I MEAN OFCOURSE IM NOT WITH HIM NOW BUT THATS FOR OTHER REASONS BUT ILL TELL U ONE THING I CANT SAY I WOULDNT GO BACK ITS HARD WHEN FEELINGS ARE INVOLVED ITS NOT AS EASY AS IT SEEMS U DONT KNOW TILL UR THERE AND TELL YA THE TRUTH I NEVER THOUGHT I WUD BE

I don't think anyone ever thinks they will be there.....