what happened to CP ?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stardo

You were Im def looking for to hear you again. You had my :bootysha: all over RS

you da shit stardo let me just tell ya.............you keep shakin that thang and it'll motivate me to spin again for you and your crew, prob next month...............also did you get my message that i posted from your freaken monkey, she sends her kisses!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Too bad ya feel that way.....

I guess I will just have ta find me a slut who appreciates my perverse humor.....

I dont like chasin anyway.... lmoa....

too old for that.....

if ya change your mind, and still wanna go out with slutboy, let me know.....

I'll laugh now and cry later slut;)

But this doesnt mean I dont want my stardust back from your lips next time I see you. I just dont want to bring you home to mama anymore;)

Originally posted by stardo

I'll laugh now and cry later slut;)

But this doesnt mean I dont want my stardust back from your lips next time I see you. I just dont want to bring you home to mama anymore;)

I always laugh now and cry later....that is my motto, that shit is written all up and down......my neck.... my back.... don't take my stardust back:bong:, damm that shit is good that wannan don don da da donna don don.....YOSUCKINDASHORTDIK....I AM THE STARDUST BEHOLDER, DON'T BITE ON MY LINES.....BRO

Originally posted by joeyslicks

I always laugh now and cry later....that is my motto, that shit is written all up and down......my neck.... my back.... don't take my stardust back:bong:, damm that shit is good that wannan don don da da donna don don.....YOSUCKINDASHORTDIK....I AM THE STARDUST BEHOLDER, DON'T BITE ON MY LINES.....BRO

what?

Stop making fun of my giant syndrome monkey. Dimply cheeks

oooooooooooohhhhhhh:eek: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Slicks... nice fuckin monkey....

From the sounds of it... you are just a jealous putz cauze you the only one pettin that thing....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO you didnt SHEEEEEEEEEEET.

Sicilia tear this handicapped bus up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the sounds of it... you are just a jealous putz cauze you the only one pettin that thing....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO you didnt SHEEEEEEEEEEET.

Sicilia tear this handicapped bus up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FACE IT: YOUUUUU ARE THE JEALOUS ONE.....CUZ SHE DON'T LIKE YOU....SHE LIKES JOEYSLICKS......it is so obvious that you keep fucking up with her.....not smooth at all

PUTZ? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING SLICKS A PUTZ?....SLICKS HAPPENS TO BE A KING, HE IS AWESOME.....WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CALL HIM SLICKS? YOU ARE THE FUCKING PUTZ!

also, can you please stop using the word "ya" ? it's really starting to fucking piss me off....i feel YA......if YA change your mind.....stop with the YA.......

you're fuckin up man

I am jealous...haha...there is no jealousy here...Yo are just biting my lines.....so come up with your own.....DUDE

Originally posted by siciliagirl

FACE IT: YOUUUUU ARE THE JEALOUS ONE.....CUZ SHE DON'T LIKE YOU....SHE LIKES JOEYSLICKS......it is so obvious that you keep fucking up with her.....not smooth at all

PUTZ? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING SLICKS A PUTZ?....SLICKS HAPPENS TO BE A KING, HE IS AWESOME.....WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CALL HIM SLICKS? YOU ARE THE FUCKING PUTZ!

also, can you please stop using the word "ya" ? it's really starting to fucking piss me off....i feel YA......if YA change your mind.....stop with the YA.......

you're fuckin up man

You tell that rideindashortdik.....he don't know..