Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think i am in love!

dani672

OMG so today the holiday sephora catalog was delivered to my house!! i have butterflies in my stomache.. can't think straight... and really want to make out with it!:D It is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen! I want to highlight it and send it to santa! well gotta get back to my catalog

see ya

dani

Originally posted by dani672

OMG so today the holiday sephora catalog was delivered to my house!! i have butterflies in my stomache.. can't think straight... and really want to make out with it!:D It is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen! I want to highlight it and send it to santa! well gotta get back to my catalog

see ya

dani

:rofl:.....:rofl:.....:rofl:.......

Originally posted by luvle02

Not the one with the heart tag, the one with heart links. I haven't seen it on anyone, and believe me I look.

Gotcha....... heart tag...... Yeah I have not seen that one either, but it all loks alike anyway. I hoep you get it for X-mas....

speaking of tiffany, my 24 yr old sister works at the main tiffany corporate office and she's in charge of all the online orders so she gets to see and monitor everyone's orders (even freddie prinze's gifts for sarah michelle gellar!)..just a couple of days ago she was browsing through it and saw her bf's name ordering a tiffany diamond necklace...omg it was for her for her birthday! she got it yesterday, it was preciously beautiful, im jealous :mad:

and to top it all off, she gets crazy discounts...they also have a company store in the building and they all visit it regularly because there'll be a time when they would sell those bracelets and necklaces for $25 for their employees (originally $85-115 or more)..lucky lucky! she's so generous with her purchases though, so i make sure she knows she's my favorite sister lol

see ya

dani

i got the catalog yesterday as well .. First thing i said was OK I'm gonna be able to spend a lot of money on this catalog and boy was I right.. i'm even buying some of the things that they used on the girl on the cover...:D

see ya

dani

~~~ i didnt see this thread b/c i was so excited to post mine about the catalogue.........this should be one of the fashion board bibles....lol.........i have to like circle every item and accidentaly put it in front of my mom when she is in a good mood:tongue: