Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kaligirl

the most embarrasing

Recommended Posts

thing just happened to me. I was talking to this guy at my work and I noticed that he was looking down at mty tits. I was like what the fuck you dirty old man(in my head). Then he walked away and I looked down only to see that the top button on my shirt was open and he had a wide open view of my tits.

Has this or any other embarrasing thing ever happened to any of you on the job?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaligirl

thing just happened to me. I was talking to this guy at my work and I noticed that he was looking down at mty tits. I was like what the fuck you dirty old man(in my head). Then he walked away and I looked down only to see that the top button on my shirt was open and he had a wide open view of my tits.

:laugh: :laugh: ....that old man prob. could have died from a heart attack, after seeing your young breasts...:laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by kaligirl

thing just happened to me. I was talking to this guy at my work and I noticed that he was looking down at mty tits. I was like what the fuck you dirty old man(in my head). Then he walked away and I looked down only to see that the top button on my shirt was open and he had a wide open view of my tits.

Has this or any other embarrasing thing ever happened to any of you on the job?

I dont get it... how is that embarrasing? he got a glimpse of your boobies no big deal. I mean its not like you bent over to pick something up and farted in the guys face. Now thats something to run away from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

I dont get it... how is that embarrasing? you got a glimpse of your boobies no big deal. I mean its not like you bent over to pick something up and farted in the guys face. Now thats something to run away from.

That's easy for a guy to say! :rolleyes: Most women don't exactly relish the idea of their tits hanging out while in a professional environment... :rolleyes: To add to the embarrassment, is the thought of what thoughts *he* may now have in his head.

Anyway, the worst thing I can think of... I was wearing a wrap-around skirt... and it was, let's say, kind of wrapped-up instead of wrapped-around... I totally didn't realize it and my underwear were just out there for all to see... whoops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

I dont get it... how is that embarrasing? you got a glimpse of your boobies no big deal. I mean its not like you bent over to pick something up and farted in the guys face. Now thats something to run away from.

Well lets see cause I work with the guy, I see and talk to him everyday. And the fact that he was just staring at my tits. i mean he could have said hey your button is undone or something.

Wouldn't you be embarrased if you cock was sticking out of your zipper at your job??

Kinda the same thing you know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Anyway, the worst thing I can think of... I was wearing a wrap-around skirt... and it was, let's say, kind of wrapped-up instead of wrapped-around... I totally didn't realize it and my underwear were just out there for all to see... whoops.

:laugh: no way, that is terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

That's easy for a guy to say! :rolleyes: Most women don't exactly relish the idea of their tits hanging out while in a professional environment... :rolleyes: To add to the embarrassment, is the thought of what thoughts *he* may now have in his head.

Anyway, the worst thing I can think of... I was wearing a wrap-around skirt... and it was, let's say, kind of wrapped-up instead of wrapped-around... I totally didn't realize it and my underwear were just out there for all to see... whoops.

guys will have those thoughts anyway.

although I really could understand having your panties out there for everyone to see... sorry to hear that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

guys will have those thoughts anyway.

although I really could understand having your panties out there for everyone to see... sorry to hear that.

yeah but now the guys have visuals to go along with their thoughts!:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

guys will have those thoughts anyway.

although I really could understand having your panties out there for everyone to see... sorry to hear that.

Obviously guys will have those thoughts regardless, do you think we don't know that? That's why it only makes it more embarrassing- knowing that there's been more fuel added to the fire.

And as for the undies, fortunately I didn't get very far before someone alerted me to the situation. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...one time, while i was working at a country club, i volunteered to be tarzan for a women's golf outing (jungle theme)...so here i am in a tiger print wrap...and fur...and a club...walking around the dining room...with over 150 women...so at some point, i made a gesture with my club and there went the wrap...the calvin klein boxer briefs were on display for all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by kaligirl

Well lets see cause I work with the guy, I see and talk to him everyday. And the fact that he was just staring at my tits. i mean he could have said hey your button is undone or something.

Wouldn't you be embarrased if you cock was sticking out of your zipper at your job??

Kinda the same thing you know.

I think having my cock hanging out is a lil different than having a top button unbuttoned.

but I can see how you would be freaking out by it, I wouldnt want some a creepy co worker gawking at me all day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

...one time, while i was working at a country club, i volunteered to be tarzan for a women's golf outing (jungle theme)...so here i am in a tiger print wrap...and fur...and a club...walking around the dining room...with over 150 women...so at some point, i made a gesture with my club and there went the wrap...the calvin klein boxer briefs were on display for all...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

I think having my cock hanging out is a lil different than having a top button unbuttoned.

but I can see how you would be freaking out by it, I wouldnt want some a creepy co worker gawking at me all day.

I think its the same. They are both body parts that normally are not on dispaly for everyone to see, especially at work!!

I might as well have not even had a shirt on, that how much it was open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

...one time, while i was working at a country club, i volunteered to be tarzan for a women's golf outing (jungle theme)...so here i am in a tiger print wrap...and fur...and a club...walking around the dining room...with over 150 women...so at some point, i made a gesture with my club and there went the wrap...the calvin klein boxer briefs were on display for all...

:jawdrop::laugh2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ou812

Well this one time I was walking around Factory for like a good hour and a 1/2 and didn't realize that my pants and drawers were around my ankles.......................can ya believe it?

i could believe it, i've seen it more than once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back when I was young I used to lifeguard. Well, I drove in to coool off and ahh, I found out why there are draw strings. The worse part was the fact was some little girl (about 11 or 12) found them floating and took them to another lifeguard who in the club house. yea, that was great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×