Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hmmm...next week....

vicman

i'm hopefull of going to digweed, but in my list of priorities i would rather check out circo loco on thursday, so if that happens, any one wants to drive up to Philly and check out deep dish there on the day before thanksgiving, i.e. wednesday?

i think they are at Transit or Fluid or whatever the fuck that club is called there. any takers?

Originally posted by vicman

i'm hopefull of going to digweed, but in my list of priorities i would rather check out circo loco on thursday, so if that happens, any one wants to drive up to Philly and check out deep dish there on the day before thanksgiving, i.e. wednesday?

i think they are at Transit or Fluid or whatever the fuck that club is called there. any takers?

I'll be in Philly and am going to Deep Dish after the sixers game

if you go see Deep Dish in Philly I will go with you. Promise.

kewl :aright:

any one else?

philly is like a 90min-2hr drive isnt it?

about 2 1/2 hours. I think. A friend and I went up there for a concert a couple of years ago and left around 3. I'm pretty sure we were in town before 6.

But you'll have to factor in the pre-Thanksgiving day traffic.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

just let me know! woo hoo.. I haven't seen Deep Dish in a while...

i saw your post on the buzz board. my plans for next week are still in the works, thats why i'm really thinking of going to philly instead since i would rather go to Circo Loco on Thursday than Digweed on Wednesday and I dont want to pester people more than necessary, & hence if there a hit and run possibility for Staurday for DH/DT I would definitly go for it

i saw your post on the buzz board. my plans for next week are still in the works, thats why i'm really thinking of going to philly instead since i would rather go to Circo Loco on Thursday than Digweed on Wednesday and I dont want to pester people more than necessary, & hence if there a hit and run possibility for Staurday for DH/DT I would definitly go for it

You're not making any sense.

So would you come back to DC on Thursday after Deep Dish in Philly on Wed?

I replied on the buzz board :D Just let me know when you figure things out!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

You're not making any sense.

So would you come back to DC on Thursday after Deep Dish in Philly on Wed?

yup.

Deep Dish would be hit and run. going seeing them and coming back. then i would drive up to NY for Circo Loco on Thursay return friday or maybe stay until Staurday and see DT/DH and return Sunday.

yup.

Deep Dish would be hit and run. going seeing them and coming back. then i would drive up to NY for Circo Loco on Thursay return friday or maybe stay until Staurday and see DT/DH and return Sunday.

Ok. I'm in then. But we have to make it back in time on Thursday for me to put the turkey in the oven.

I have next week off, so I can leave whenever. Tini's gonna put a Barbie doll in front of her computer and sneak out of work early. Can you leave early Vic?

yup. i'm taking that day off, so i can alsoi leave whenever. the plan is to come back after the show. so then i guess wednesday is done. deep dish in philly it is. got 1 more space in my car whoever else want to go.

yup. i'm taking that day off, so i can alsoi leave whenever. the plan is to come back after the show. so then i guess wednesday is done. deep dish in philly it is. got 1 more space in my car whoever else want to go.

you only have a three seater:confused: that an interesting setup you have.

Oh well I just like watching people make plans on CP, it makes it 10 times more difficult:laugh:

I have next week off, so I can leave whenever. Tini's gonna put a Barbie doll in front of her computer and sneak out of work early. Can you leave early Vic?

and after I'm done kickin' Shady in the shins and in the arse, we can leave :D

how early do you guys want to leave?

Originally posted by pgiddy

you only have a three seater:confused: that an interesting setup you have.

Oh well I just like watching people make plans on CP, it makes it 10 times more difficult:laugh:

umm...me=1 + shady=2 + tiny=3 and i have 1 more space = 4 total spaces..d-oh! :blown:

:D

yeah, organizing stuff over e-mail or message boards take 20 times longer than normal.