Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Wednesday Night VOCE Review!!

I know you told me not to post a review Jerry, But i decided to do it anyways!!! MUAH!! :D

First off, we got there about 11:15.. There wasnt any line so we walked right in. The place is beautiful... Very upscale. Its a great place to go, Especially on a Wednesday Night! I mean you cant beat the No cover charge and the Power Hour.. Which to add, The Power Hour Jerry is very key!!! Make sure u keep it around for awhile! I started my night with a LI Tea. And the glasses they give you are HUGE!! I cant stress it enough.. After 3 drinks i was hammered!!! It was great! Plus i saved alot of money ;) . But unlike any other clubs i go to and everyone else goes too, such as Metro Joeys ect.. this Place serves big Glasses not the small solo cups. Im suprised that they serve the ladies free drinks in those glasses.. well anyways, It didnt get packed untill like 12:30ish.. The crowd was very good looking, not trashy at all!!!

The music was great too! Shawn did an awsome job... He played a mix of dark beat and fired up.. i actually heard it at Temps this summer.. I love that Song!!! Well all in all.. I must of spend about $20 last night.. Thats all!! So im not complaining.. I advise anyone who hasnt gone yet to go next week, or atleast stop by... All in All Voce has alot of Potential... and i give it 2 Thumbs Up!!!

PS: Sorry Jerry, but i had to post a Review!! I had a great time, see you next week!!

PSS: Thanks for the Apple Martini!!! Muah!

- cyn