Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have u ever been banned from a bar/club/go-go,etc...

post your stories guys and girls... have u ever been banned from a place and was it your fault or the places fault for starting something...

i got a good story from , lastnight... funny but sucks

me and 9 of my friends went out bar hopping last night for my 2 bestfriends bdays there are a total of 4 of us who are bestfriends then everyone else are close buddies.

we got flagged at one bar, then the next one closed at 12 which sucked, so we went 2 the 3rd bar and got into a huge brawl.. which started cuz the owner was over reacting on something that he shouldn't of... wow crazy night but it wasn't our fault which sucks cause we know the bartender real good and we are banned from there for 6-8 months :(

i felt like i was on the show cops lastnight .. it was like the owner of the bar and his waiters,plus some off dutie cops verse all of us.... till the real cops came in like 10 cars** GOOD THING IS NOBODY GOT LOCKED UP AND NO FINES WERE HANDED OUT** but we did sober up real quick after all that nonsense

i know some fools that are banned from djais and it aint even their fault...maybe theyll post their story. i've never been banned from anywhere. I wish every club in the tri-state area would ban me though. That way I wouldnt be such a degenerate. hahaha:laugh:

Originally posted by ericone

i know some fools that are banned from djais and it aint even their fault...maybe theyll post their story. i've never been banned from anywhere. I wish every club in the tri-state area would ban me though. That way I wouldnt be such a degenerate. hahaha:laugh:

OH REALLY, which fools are you talking about??? and exactly what did they do (caught on camera) ha ha ha.........should we add bunka, to the list?? sharkk bar, jimmy's in mo-town (for the big fdu brawl) who is this fool you hang out w/ eric???

Originally posted by vixengirly

You Puerto Rican Pappi!!! stop getting drunk and causin trouble.....so next time bring ME!!!!! maybe ill bring Angel :o)

sup ma...i see your up and posting now.

stop hitting up the ghetto nights at clubs and come check out deko on thurs and sat.. we have a nice vibe with alot of sexy people going those nights...

anyway that will be cool if u come out next time with angel but u never answer ya ims and i dont think angel wants 2 see me cuz i tink she is still mad at me for all that nosense in the past... i dont have any problems with her but i dont feel its the same on her side for some reason

but bring her it will be good 2 see her

Originally posted by vixengirly

;) Well that stuff that happened in the past was real corny. It got blown outta content and I know she's over it. Can we go if were only 19?

yea it was stupid and she got so pissed for no reason but i was cool with it the whole time...anyway what club are u talking bout