Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela at Arc!!!

whadupg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by snatch69

:( can you take a train? don't miss this guy!!!

train is too expensive, its cheaper to fly. with the holidays around the corner....

i just wished more of the people in dc w/ cars would be more into doing roadtrips...and what i have found out is that not alot of people know how to drive stick shift, so a hit and run type of trip in my car would be dependent on finding at least one other person who knew how to drive stick shift.

Originally posted by vicman

hell, now that i think of it, its cheaper to fly to miami than to take the train to ny..wtf?!?! this doesnt make sense :confused:

Yeah, it's insanely expensive to take a train from Boston to NY too. You'd think it'd be cheaper than flying, but it's a lot more, SO annoying! (and the new Acela train or whatever the hell it's called, forget about it! It'd be cheaper to take a cab!)

It's all the fault of the businessmen... they're always taking the train from Boston to NY to DC, and their companies foot the bill, so they don't care how expensive it is. This is the same reason why a room service grilled cheese is $45.

train is too expensive, its cheaper to fly. with the holidays around the corner....

i just wished more of the people in dc w/ cars would be more into doing roadtrips...and what i have found out is that not alot of people know how to drive stick shift, so a hit and run type of trip in my car would be dependent on finding at least one other person who knew how to drive stick shift.

nice job with driving stick vic. (rhymes) i can't stand automatic!! i know a lot of peeps drive it, but not for me man! stick is where it's at. i think it's rediculous that not many people can drive it. stupid, stupid.

okay vic, i'll fly to DC, and we'll switch on and off with driving. :tongue:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, it's insanely expensive to take a train from Boston to NY too. You'd think it'd be cheaper than flying, but it's a lot more, SO annoying! (and the new Acela train or whatever the hell it's called, forget about it! It'd be cheaper to take a cab!)

It's all the fault of the businessmen... they're always taking the train from Boston to NY to DC, and their companies foot the bill, so they don't care how expensive it is. This is the same reason why a room service grilled cheese is $45.

no wonder Amtrak was going broke. If it was cheaper more people would take the train between these 3 cities and decongest a bit of the air traffic in the process.

nice job with driving stick vic. (rhymes) i can't stand automatic!! i know a lot of peeps drive it, but not for me man! stick is where it's at. i think it's rediculous that not many people can drive it. stupid, stupid.

okay vic, i'll fly to DC, and we'll switch on and off with driving. :tongue:

cool beans, i can be the co-pilot :D

dunno, i just learned how to drive in a stick shift. makes sense if you ask me, if you know stick you know automatic...plus it will probably come in handy when i grow up and decide to become a formula 1 car racer :D

dunno, i just learned how to drive in a stick shift. makes sense if you ask me, if you know stick you know automatic...plus it will probably come in handy when i grow up and decide to become a formula 1 car racer :D

my kids will only be learning on stick. some things in life you should just know. auto01.gif

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

"hmmm, I don't kn.." (scratchy scratch scratch scratchy scratch scratch) "Nevermind" :D

I will definitely be in attendance! I'm betting it's going to be Axis on Friday, ARC on Saturday.... JZ twice in one weekend, hell fucking yes!!! :pint:

I know your game - you're just looking for an excuse to wear your bells for BBB and you know it :D

seriously man, you gotta come for this! he is z best!!!

not that this will talk you into going, but that boy is so damn nice, humble, and cute!! you just wanna pinch his cheeks!! i think it's time to go listen to him now....

seriously man, you gotta come for this! he is z best!!!

not that this will talk you into going, but that boy is so damn nice, humble, and cute!! you just wanna pinch his cheeks!! i think it's time to go listen to him now....

well if i can find someone who is willing to take their car or someone who is driving up to ny that weekend and i can hitch a ride with them i will go.

okie dokie. i will keep my fingers crossed!:D

i would really like to go. saw zabiela in miami in early october and i was enjoying it alot, until my 17 drinks finally hit me.......never really spent that much amount of time in the mens room as i did that night..... :puke: ......:(

i would really like to go. saw zabiela in miami in early october and i was enjoying it alot, until my 17 drinks finally hit me.......never really spent that much amount of time in the mens room as i did that night..... :puke: ......:(

okay, well i will be your official drink moderator then. :beer: only 16 drinks allowed for you this time!:drunk:

the only god you will be praying to that night is Mr. JZ! ;)

well i know i posted earlier on here about seeing him at discotheque (i can never spell it right and i don't care) and i was the only one on the dance floor. shows how much i :heart: da man! :love:

okay, well i will be your official drink moderator then. :beer: only 16 drinks allowed for you this time!:drunk:

the only god you will be praying to that night is Mr. JZ! ;)

well i know i posted earlier on here about seeing him at discotheque (i can never spell it right and i don't care) and i was the only one on the dance floor. shows how much i :heart: da man! :love:

same thing happened in miami, but thats miami, where if it isnt epic trance or some mega dj, the locals (aside from a few-cp crew knows-) really dont know what the hell is going on.

place was packed for the opening dj then it cleared when zabiela hit the decks and then again it was in crobar. me dont like crobar.

same thing happened in miami, but thats miami, where if it isnt epic trance or some mega dj, the locals (aside from a few-cp crew knows-) really dont know what the hell is going on.

place was packed for the opening dj then it cleared when zabiela hit the decks and then again it was in crobar. me dont like crobar.

yeah, isn't that sad that peeps weren't groovin to his beats? kinda like the stickshift thing, i just don't get it. conf11.gif

yeah, isn't that sad that peeps weren't groovin to his beats? kinda like the stickshift thing, i just don't get it. conf11.gif

omg...thats a funny smiley :laugh:

yeah, weird people....i say...

holdup, i think there is a pic from that night...when i was still sober.....