Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela at Arc!!!

whadupg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Cinnamon Life... about 20% soggy, 70% perfect, and 10% not enough milk.

I'm convinced Life is the hardest cereal to get just right, but it's so worth it. The Cinnamon is especially worth it.

I had cinnamon life this morning too, a little mix of cinnamon and the plain. It's so good, but you are right by the time you get to the last bit it's always soggy, but still oh so good!:eek:

Originally posted by prplhz

I had cinnamon life this morning too, a little mix of cinnamon and the plain. It's so good, but you are right by the time you get to the last bit it's always soggy, but still oh so good!:eek:

Nice! I'm intrigued by the idea of mixing the regular with the cinnamon... the cinnamon can be a bit overpowering at times. Thanks for the cooking tip Jess! :D

Yeah, I've got my Life-eating down to a science... I try to eat only the cereal on the bottom, and let the dry cereal on the top slowly filter down, but there's just no way to get that last bit before it becomes soggy. This has been plaguing me since I was a kid :(

Nice! I'm intrigued by the idea of mixing the regular with the cinnamon... the cinnamon can be a bit overpowering at times. Thanks for the cooking tip Jess! :D

Yeah, I've got my Life-eating down to a science... I try to eat only the cereal on the bottom, and let the dry cereal on the top slowly filter down, but there's just no way to get that last bit before it becomes soggy. This has been plaguing me since I was a kid :(

A little banana on the cinnamon life is also key, try it it's really good.:D

I am so damn hungry right now:mad:

A little banana on the cinnamon life is also key, try it it's really good.:D

I am so damn hungry right now:mad:

Oh hell yeah! Bananas and Life are the best together. I need to start buying bananas... I just started up my cereal kick again, I used to eat it constantly, but haven't eaten a lot of cereal since the beginning of college. Now I'm back in the saddle!

My big bowl of Life from this morning is still staving off the hunger... but not for long. Almost time to grab some grub!

Oh hell yeah! Bananas and Life are the best together. I need to start buying bananas... I just started up my cereal kick again, I used to eat it constantly, but haven't eaten a lot of cereal since the beginning of college.

from the looks of that school i wouldn't eat anything there! then again, that kitchen is HUGE!! i still can't get over tony's hair in his picture!! :laugh:

Originally posted by vikkii123

...great now I have a huge craving for life cereal :tongue:

shhhhh, Jess and I have been promoting for Quaker Cereals for a while now. Any cravings you have are not accidental! :D

Speaking of which... $2.22 for a box of Life! How the hell are you gonna beat that!?! I only picked up one box and now I'm regretting it. I could easily go through a box in 5 days Jess... Life is just too damn good not to eat!

CinnLifeBox.gif

Originally posted by vikkii123

:idea: Hey isn't life cereal with that kid "Mikey"

That's funny you say that because last night Mike was having some and after he was finished, I was look Mikey likes it!!!:laugh:

Yes, Brian and I have been promoting secretly for Life cereal... All those posts you have been reading have subliminal messages in them, secretly encripted so that you will crave Life cereal, NOW GO OUT AND BUY SOME;)

James Zabiela, Life cereal it's all good...:laugh:

:laugh: I think you're on to something - we need to start a general appreciation thread for all things that are good!

James Zabiela.

Life Cereal.

Short Work weeks.

Thanksgiving Dinner.

The boy that makes my drinks in axis.

The check the insurance company is FINALLY sending me for my windshield.

Going out on a Wed night and NOT being worried about being hung over (btw, anyone know if anything is going on tomorrow night????)